Dallas stores

Mr bigolsworth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I’m currently in Texas not to fat from Dallas and want to make a day trip to some local aquarium stores. Looking for suggestions on which ones to go too and which ones to avoid. If anyone would chime in with there opinions that would be greatly appreciated. I’ll be in town for roughly a month if you know of any frag swaps or events that would be great also. Thank you for your time and input.

KorD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are all about the same.. the best one I know of is North Dallas aquarium.
if you are from the north, everything here is a lot more expensive, and I have also found out any LFS I goto does not care about the home hobbiest and they would rather care for your tank, or will give you wrong info and hope something happens so you can spend more cash at their place..

sorry.. been back in the hobby for a year since my move down here and have been rubbed the wrong way by a lot of shops here

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I’m currently in Texas not to fat from Dallas and want to make a day trip to some local aquarium stores. Looking for suggestions on which ones to go too and which ones to avoid. If anyone would chime in with there opinions that would be greatly appreciated. I’ll be in town for roughly a month if you know of any frag swaps or events that would be great also. Thank you for your time and input.

Aquastudios in The Colony
Franks Tanks in Ft Worth
Oceans Avenue in Arlington
Robert's Reef in Ft Worth
Smayda Aquatics in Alvarado

This weekend is Texas Coral Fest - https://texascoralfest.com/

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back