Daniel's Reef Savvy 50g Cube - SPS Dominant Mixed Reef

Discussion in 'Member Tanks' started by mdbannister, Sep 23, 2016.

1. mdbannister

mdbannister Ahh...the Reef Life Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Not a lie. I was caught up when I posted that. LOL

GoVols likes this.

2. mdbannister

mdbannister Ahh...the Reef Life Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Besides, your threads are mostly bantering back and forth with @Rakie anyway. (Btw, thanks for occupying him for me... LOL)

GoVols, Anirban, Amoo and 1 other person like this.
  3. Rakie

Rakie Federal Coral Reserve R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

STOP KILLING THINGS! (I used that post as the bonus entry in the "Say something nice about someone's tank" Tunze 6105 giveaway)

And hey, while i'm studying and going crazy, I feel it's only fair to make others go crazy too. Who knows, I may end up working in neuropsychology, so I'm investing in my future by making you lose it.

GoVols, mdbannister and Amoo like this.
  4. Amoo

Amoo The Moo Daddy R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Clearly @Rakie doesn't need anybody to banter back and forth with, I think we all figured out he fell off the turnip truck a long time ago.

GoVols, TonapahNorth and mdbannister like this.
  5. Amoo

Amoo The Moo Daddy R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Excuses are like....

I'll just leave that there.

mdbannister likes this.
  6. Rakie

Rakie Federal Coral Reserve R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

This semester has really done a number on me and it's not even half done :(

7. Amoo

WHat are you taking?

classes wise, I don't want to know which fish food you're snorting this week.

mdbannister likes this.
  8. Rakie

Anatomy, Nutrition, and an elective Microbiology intro.

And reef nutrition.

GoVols and mdbannister like this.
  9. Amoo

You took Intro to Micro as an elective?

Man you need to stay away from that bag of Magnesium. That stuff's bad for you.

10. mdbannister

This got installed yesterday evening. :)

Unfortunately, I can only run it at about 1/2 speed because if I turn it up any higher, the drain starts making "gushing" noises. :confused:;Meh

20171010_175559.jpg

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  11. mdbannister

Also, the wrasse that's been hiding definitely has a bump on the side of his back. ;Nurse I'm guessing someone hit him yesterday when I wasn't looking and that's why he's hiding. He does still come out and eat when I feed. Seems to be swimming just fine. So, I'm hoping he'll recover. I think catching him would be darn near impossible. :( Not sure if there's anything else I can do other than feed frequently to be sure he's getting plenty of nourishment. @Humblefish, @melypr1985, @evolved

12. mdbannister

13. Humblefish

Humblefish Dr. Fish Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Expert Contributor Louisiana Reef Club Partner Member 2018

mdbannister likes this.
  14. evolved

evolved The Wrasse Guy Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor AZ FRAG Member Build Thread Contributor Expert Contributor Partner Member 2018

Probably will?
    That's the biggest risk I'd be looking out for.

mdbannister likes this.
  15. mdbannister

16. mdbannister

Also, he seems to come out when I feed @Reef Nutrition ROE. He doesn't seem to leave hiding for my other foods.

Reef Nutrition likes this.
  17. evolved

evolved The Wrasse Guy Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor AZ FRAG Member Build Thread Contributor Expert Contributor Partner Member 2018

that one

GoVols, Humblefish and mdbannister like this.
  18. Broadfield

Broadfield Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated R2R Supporter Reef Spotlight Award Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

GoVols and mdbannister like this.
  19. mdbannister

GoVols likes this.
  20. B-SMOOTH

B-SMOOTH Member

GoVols likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted