OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoas still grump. Mushroom happy as can be. Galaxea added from a diff tank.
PXL_20220501_145134100.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of weird stuff, like a crash or algea growth?
nooo like big weird crystals of salt developing IN the water off the back corner panels.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is doing really well combined into the pnw, mct is still sitting empty - as of right now not sure what I plan to do with it.
My mtc has the scariest salt creep right now, whoops. Since my display is cracking, I've been trying to think of what to do with it, I have this 1 gal glass cube I bought forever ago, it used to sit on my kitchen window with freshwater shrimp, but I'm thinking of trying to make the mtc sump work for it, I'll have to figure out a tiny hob overflow but it would be so cute.

What pump did the pnw one come with? I'll definitely need a better pump.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mtc has the scariest salt creep right now, whoops. Since my display is cracking, I've been trying to think of what to do with it, I have this 1 gal glass cube I bought forever ago, it used to sit on my kitchen window with freshwater shrimp, but I'm thinking of trying to make the mtc sump work for it, I'll have to figure out a tiny hob overflow but it would be so cute.

What pump did the pnw one come with? I'll definitely need a better pump.
Oh good question. Site says
  • 3W USB Powered 50GPH Adjustable Return Pump
I planned on doing some maintenance on it today, I'll see if it's branded & let you know.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New pump arrived for this tank, as well as a fully *closing* ATO reservoir. EVAP in ATO reservoir & tank while I was on vacation killed the pump. Luckily it's softies. Lost the mushroom and booger but the cloves & gsp show signs of life still, as well as most zoas.

When I finally had the energy on Wednesday I did a pretty much 100% water change and even rinsed through sand.

Tomorrow I'll swap out the new equip and potentially do another big water change.

Already eyeballing what I can move around to make it pretty again. Gonna try to pull some of the blue shrooms in the back rockwork of the cade I think.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back