Cade Chaos Grimoire

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and I broke. I ordered the aforementioned carnation I was eyeballing, with a couple other additions.

Originally, I was planning to move most softies/gorgs to the cube and redo the big tank as lps focus.

I think it's still going to end up with them in it though. Knowing me. I can't keep away from big fluffy leathers.
Such under appreciated coral

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slowly catching up, morning! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x723).jpg
Missed you!

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last I ordered from vivid, they were pretty solid. I wanted a long tentacle plate coral and it died in their tank. They called me and asked me if I wanted a refund or a different plate. But, this was back in 2014.

I got a different coral and my order was out the door and on my porch the next day.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vivid is down the street from me.

They Definitely aren't Low priced, but they slang Fire. I had an early on bad experience with an employee there and didn't do back until I took @F i s h y totally different now.

@danieyella I can go check it out for you if you'd like.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vivid is down the street from me.

They Definitely aren't Low priced, but they slang Fire. I had an early on bad experience with an employee there and didn't do back until I took @F i s h y totally different now.

@danieyella I can go check it out for you if you'd like.
If you're in the area and they're willing to let you see it and shoot me a photo, I would not be upset.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news! Matt is finally starting to feel better, hopefully he'll be able to help me get the plumbing finished on the cube? We have a pretty busy day today, getting ready to take Skeletor to the greyhound meet at our fav brewery & then wrestling tonight. We're both off tomorrow, I think we were planning on visiting the property but not sure yet, maybe we can make progress.

I'm stuck at the point where my arms aren't long enough to hold one pipe steady while tightening the other up. Definitely a 2 person job when you're short.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news! Matt is finally starting to feel better, hopefully he'll be able to help me get the plumbing finished on the cube? We have a pretty busy day today, getting ready to take Skeletor to the greyhound meet at our fav brewery & then wrestling tonight. We're both off tomorrow, I think we were planning on visiting the property but not sure yet, maybe we can make progress.

I'm stuck at the point where my arms aren't long enough to hold one pipe steady while tightening the other up. Definitely a 2 person job when you're short.
YEA!!!
beard face is feeling better.
i remember when my wife and i was younger and we used to wrestle.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back