Cade Chaos Grimoire

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wind just starting to pick up. Saw the cops head into the park to evict an extremely pale dude with a mohawk, camo poncho, dont tread on me flag, and nothing else. He was roaming around out there in just his underwear when we went to check on the water level.
... That's sounds like a Lost Floridian

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No video of the mohawk guy though?

But really, I'm hoping things go ok for you, I couldn't do Florida, that hurricane stuff is crazy. Keep us posted, I keep checking just to see if you've posted anything new.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But really, I'm hoping things go ok for you, I couldn't do Florida, that hurricane stuff is crazy. Keep us posted, I keep checking just to see if you've posted anything new.
No, I didn't catch any videos of him sadly.

We'll be fine here, this isn't proving to be a very tornadoey storm & the rain isn't even heavy where we are - it shifted south enough.

When I tell you we have afternoon summer storms worse than what we're experiencing right now I'm not kidding.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

She was laughing to hard at me to take a pic. Tighty whiteys and all.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved the skimmer over last week with no issues whatsoever, no overflowing, not skimming too wet. Tuesday started going crazy and I cannot turn it on without it overflowing. I was just holding it only 3 in in the water and it was still overflowing with bubbles. What is going on?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, lost some of my solomon tree, most of the gorgs, and potentially my crown leather as well. All lps moved still okay.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved the skimmer over last week with no issues whatsoever, no overflowing, not skimming too wet. Tuesday started going crazy and I cannot turn it on without it overflowing. I was just holding it only 3 in in the water and it was still overflowing with bubbles. What is going on?
I would point my fingers at the leathers...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would point my fingers at the leathers...
That's my guess as well. Turned the skimmer off. Contemplating moving my roller over because I'm rinsing these socks out daily.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well how's the storm? Did you and all your things make it through ok? I've been thinking about ya. Hoping your ok!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well how's the storm? Did you and all your things make it through ok? I've been thinking about ya. Hoping your ok!
Hey we're good here, extremely lucky the storm went south. Feeling extremely guilty for the relief at the same time. Kind of a weird boat right now.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rough morning. My Solomon pretty much melted so I pulled that this morning. Also went to move my bright green nepthea and it basically disintegrated in my hands so I pulled that as well.. did a decent size water change after that, and the skimmer seems to have calmed down for now. Fish are fine over there.

In the big tank, longnose hawk jumped overnight And I found him crispy on the floor.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update, tank looking much clearer, skimmer acting completely normal. Refreshed carbon after the morning fiasco.

IDK if I mentioned it, but when I caught my gramma I noticed she was swimming kinda funky before transferring her over. I think she's on her way out as well, still swimming kinda like she broke her back or something. She's old, she came w/ the clowns when I got the very first tank. No idea how long the previous owner had her but I've had her like 4-5 years?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like in the midst of everything going on last week and my order getting moved to this week that my order actually got forgotten about. I'm going to reach out to them and I think just ask for a refund and start moving the other fish over instead. I really don't want to drag this out too much longer.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like in the midst of everything going on last week and my order getting moved to this week that my order actually got forgotten about. I'm going to reach out to them and I think just ask for a refund and start moving the other fish over instead. I really don't want to drag this out too much longer.
Dude that sucks.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back