OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh shoot its right on time for birthday MONTH!!!!

What day ;Hilarious ;Wacky
17th

RAP got moved to the 15th and 16th too, but I don't know if I want to deal with Orlando right now.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RAP......BIRTHDAY......DO IT!!!!!
do it yes GIF by Collider
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
Do It Try GIF by Star Wars

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RAP......BIRTHDAY......DO IT!!!!!
do it yes GIF by Collider
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
Do It Try GIF by Star Wars
But Orlando is exhausting lol. We're actually looking at going out of town that week possibly. Sitting down about that today. We banked our timeshare and have a bonus week we can pull but we're not sure if there's anywhere we want to go that will actually be available.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tweaked a couple things, adjusted a couple placements. Added some rubble rock around some of the bigger guys that are sitting on discs... Lights are at a slight angle so we are messing with that shortly to get them sitting perfectly 90°. Target fed all of my LPS.... My acan that started off as three heads is now 11 (lots of babies), my single vivida has 8 baby heads, My black widow blasto has a whole ring of babies around her as well which I couldn't see until I fed. Found a patch of some kind of mushroom on the back of one of my rocks.

And I found a few baby RFAs? There's a tiny green one, a tiny white one, and one with some red. I did witness one spawning event in the old tank, when I had the file fish. He started nipping at everyone shortly after that and I never noticed any babies get released. These three are all dime sized and on the back of rock work so I'm guessing they were able to hide. Can't get photos, naturally.

The only one I'm kind of suspicious of is the one with some red.

Last edited:
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats awesome. Why are you worried about red one?
It's the only one I could get a photo of...

The orangey looking spots in the photo are actually red. It just looks a little different to me, not sure why but it sets off alarms in my head. Something just doesn't look right about it to me.

PXL_20210502_172046664.jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The orangey looking spots in the photo are actually red. It just looks a little different to me, not sure why but it sets off alarms in my head. Something just doesn't look right about it to me.

Do you have any common rfas. Possible that ultra and common produced this little guy

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

@Eagle_Steve thoughts

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any common rfas. Possible that ultra and common produced this little guy
I do, I have about 6 of each, not counting the 3 small things I found today. The other 2 are very obviously rfas

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like some of my rfa that moved into 200 plus par. Short tents and kinda puffy.
Yeah, there was just something about the way it was holding itself that made me question it. It's on the back of a rock up higher so that makes sense

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is actually a Solomon Tree, it doesn't drop like kenya's ;) I love leathers, but I do not want them to overtake everything so I've been very careful to avoid Kenya's specifically
what ya got in green?

Back