Cade Chaos Grimoire

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never told anyone that. I thought I'd be called a liar. They do that here too.
Fair enough. Try explaining to someone that you were asulted multiple times by a squirrel... I believe you.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They always raid my peppers!
Omg... We gotta go on mass destruction against the squirrel mastermind.

We may lose...
Fair enough. Try explaining to someone that you were asulted multiple times by a squirrel... I believe you.
They'd throw stuff at our dog when she would go potty. And laugh at her.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i do let the white ones coexist here... :)
see i'm not so bad after all...;)
V__EEB8.jpg
V__57E7.jpg
...:D

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crows are welcome here.

They don't pick fruit off the trees unless it's over ripened.

They don't mess with any of our herbs.

They drink water from the bird bath instead of ripping into plant pots.

Squirrels destroy everything, uproot our basil seedlings constantly, wreck the place, and throw things at my dog then chatter about it up in the trees. My last attempt at carnivorous plants they ate or carried off all my drosera & pinguicula - and I physically caught them pulling the heads off the traps to eat.

Anyway... Got tracking info for the cube, no idea when it arrives yet. Need to place an order tonight or tomorrow for lights, uv, return, etc.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything ordered for the cube, except powerheads. IDK where I'll be going with that yet. Probably just use the 40 until ponies, then it'll be back on the big tank anyway.

AB was doing a promo, sand, salt, rock, bacteria all coming w/ the tank. freeeeeee :cool:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything ordered for the cube, except powerheads. IDK where I'll be going with that yet. Probably just use the 40 until ponies, then it'll be back on the big tank anyway.

AB was doing a promo, sand, salt, rock, bacteria all coming w/ the tank. freeeeeee :cool:
I've seen a few postings of people ordering the promo kit, then just getting the tank. Calling them and being charged separate shipping, for the extras, just FYI

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a few postings of people ordering the promo kit, then just getting the tank. Calling them and being charged separate shipping, for the extras, just FYI
Already got a photo of the pallet loaded up with it on there

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I think a lot of people didn't follow directions. You had to add the kit at the same time, separately from the tank & add the promo code. It *looks* like it's just included with the tank when you look at the listings at a glance, but when you read it tells you what to do. I suspect a lot of people got clicky happy and didn't follow directions.

Screenshot_20220703-103338.png

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate fireworks so much :confounded-face:

So ready for this to be over.

They've been setting them off since 6pm. It's 1030. Give it up already. I have such a migraine, my dog is freaking out *with* his drugs to keep him calm.

Last edited:
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fireworks finally ended very late last night - after everyone power went out for a few minutes.

Light on the tank refused to turn back off initially after reboot. Never had that happen before, completely unresponsive to the controller as well. Luckily after I powered them off from the switch and let it sit a few minutes it booted and caught the schedule and turned back off again.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of lights : loss of stunner taking a toll on some of my bottom dwellers that were benefiting from his shade. Dropping my settings a little to compensate

Last edited:
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No tracking update on the tank since pickup last Wednesday :rolleyes:

Ordered everything else I need through saltwateraquariums with the exception of the return. They shipped today. Getting the return through brs, no update on that yet. Actually going to be swapping the new return into the bigger tank and using the smaller one for the cube - so, it's really the one bit that's useful before the other tank arrives.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back