Cade Chaos Grimoire

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lololol breaking and reshaping the rocket...
I'm telling you...my phone is on one today.

It is just putting words it thinks is correct where it wants.

I'm actually digging it tho ;)

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lololol breaking and reshaping the rocket...
BUT A ROCKET SHAPED ROCK...YES YES
flying lets go GIF by John Artur

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you getting without one?
I don't remember and I don't feel like walking to check it :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: it's measuring whatever pressure it said it was supposed to on the inline gauge. I've just never made this much in one go and I'm incredibly impatient.

I will likely need one for the new house though on account of a well instead of city water pressure.

Almost there though!

Last edited:

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't remember and I don't feel like walking to check it :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: it's measuring whatever pressure it said it was supposed to on the online gauge. I've just never made this much in one go and I'm incredibly impatient.

I will likely need one for the new house though on account of a well instead of city water pressure.

Almost there though!
Ya i feel that hahah

When they do the install your pump for the well should have enough depending on what size and depth and regen they decide is right for your usage.

Exciting stuff!!!!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Display filled and salty. TDS hit 1, haven't changed out the things yet. Leaving a powerhead to keep it circulating overnight and through tomorrow until I get home from work and I'll add the remaining saltwater then. Main fixtures of rock put together, want them to cure a bit more before I move them into the tank and I want them in the tank before I add the sand. So tomorrow's plan is either a. wake up with enough time to add rocks & sand, go to work, and then get home and do the rest of the water OR b. wake up at the last minute like the scumbag I am and head straight to work after tending to the dog and do it all when I get home.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have two power heads running in the display, it is completely full with sand and rock. I am going to fill the sump when I get home, much less needed for this part so it'll go faster.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 hrs later....

Both display and sump are full, running, and leak free (we think). Of course, I pulled the 6.0 from the big tank when I got the bigger pump.... Cleaned it, rinsed it, set it up in this one. DIDN'T SEAT THE IMPELLOR CORRECTLY. And had to take it all apart again :rolleyes:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost clear!

Half day at work today so I can come home and retest salinity and potentially add more salt (had to add more water than I expected and ended up letting the ATO top it off. I'll also fix the sand situation, the back portion of the tank has none right now, I need to level it out.

Rock is okay, keep in mind there's chunks from the other tank that'll be coming over as well. I have it in my head, but obviously not in the tank yet. Right now its just 2 pillars w/an archway essentially. It also doesn't look very tall, but I built them up as tall as they are in the other, knowing my big leathers will fill the gap.

PXL_20220913_121413821.jpg

The little "wings" actually come forward, this photo makes it look like it's waddling and they stick far sideways.

Once I finish up this afternoon, light goes off for the rest of the cycle - not that it'll matter much because look how much natural light it's getting in that area anyway.

I was sent fritz turbostart & algaebarn nitrocycle (My phone for some reason changed that to buttocks, and I'm just curious to see if the site filters allow that through). I also had some pns substrate sauce & added seeded siporax & aquachar from the big tank over.

I need to move my seneye over as well, to monitor ammonia changes.

I have some support rock without corals in the big tank, I need to safely dislodge it so I can move it over and use it to help cycle, but I'm not sure I'll be able to without upsetting everything else.

FTS of the bigger guy.

PXL_20220913_122156590.jpg

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost clear!

Half day at work today so I can come home and retest salinity and potentially add more salt (had to add more water than I expected and ended up letting the ATO top it off. I'll also fix the sand situation, the back portion of the tank has none right now, I need to level it out.

Rock is okay, keep in mind there's chunks from the other tank that'll be coming over as well. I have it in my head, but obviously not in the tank yet. Right now its just 2 pillars w/an archway essentially. It also doesn't look very tall, but I built them up as tall as they are in the other, knowing my big leathers will fill the gap.

PXL_20220913_121413821.jpg

The little "wings" actually come forward, this photo makes it look like it's waddling and they stick far sideways.

Once I finish up this afternoon, light goes off for the rest of the cycle - not that it'll matter much because look how much natural light it's getting in that area anyway.

I was sent fritz turbostart & algaebarn nitrocycle (My phone for some reason changed that to buttocks, and I'm just curious to see if the site filters allow that through). I also had some pns substrate sauce & added seeded siporax & aquachar from the big tank over.

I need to move my seneye over as well, to monitor ammonia changes.

I have some support rock without corals in the big tank, I need to safely dislodge it so I can move it over and use it to help cycle, but I'm not sure I'll be able to without upsetting everything else.

FTS of the bigger guy.

PXL_20220913_122156590.jpg
Nice to see things coming along!

man good job GIF

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll also fix the sand situation, the back portion of the tank has none right now, I need to level it out.

I can't believe you are going to waste all that effort levelling the sand, pop the engineer in to give you a natural sandscape! ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x733).jpg

Back