OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set the trap up with a half clam to try to lure the damsels and of course Mr eats from my hand is in there.

PXL_20220921_192509534.jpg
PXL_20220921_192506293.jpg

You can see one of them lurking nearby...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down to .20 as of this morning. Keeping an eye on everyone and may start moving the rest over tonight after work.

Still have the trap in the other tank but so far only the filefish is interested in it. Willing to move any fish being kept except MB and DW until after nudis get some time in the tank.

Apparently moved a snail and a hermit yesterday, they're ruckusing around this morning still.

1663850325859.png

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember when I hurt my back a few months ago because someone dropped a pallet into it and I pretended nothing happened?

Well.... Was rebuilding the aisle and endcap for a new product launch (I give it until January before we disco it all) & something I did reminded my back of its previous injury and it is currently back on that BS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

500 mg naproxen & it's still spasming. I work tomorrow, then I'm off 5 days to start ripping the bathroom out at home. Great timing.....

In other news, nothing died overnight & while I couldn't catch the damsels I intended, I did move a clown over.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dudes on the way to pick up the 3 cardinals, canary, & toadstool rock.

Got the other clowns moved. Still have to catch the blue damsels (at this point maybe they'll just go too) & my blenny & lantern basslet.

Nudis come Wednesday.

Still sitting on sponge rock & the pearl bubble coral.

I think I have someone lined up for the tangs & engineer.

Have someone set for the melanurus.

Once the nudis do their job, I'll move the hawks, dusky, marine betta, and foxface.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't laugh too hard for whoever picks up that engineer, you want them to actually take him, lol.

Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones
He said it's going into a 220 fish only - it's good with fish, just a little jerk with my favorite corals

Back