Cade Chaos Grimoire

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard that from a lot of people, but I can't find anywhere to buy it in small quantities and I don't have it on hand.
It's like powdered sugar. Alot of powder and a little liquid.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF
High School Reaction GIF by Film Society of Lincoln Center
Frustrated Head GIF

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the consistency you're going for with the mix? I've got a few rocks I need to bomb with it. Majanos getting out of hand.
Toothpaste ish. I use an old syringe from the salifert rest kits to suck up and target squirt. Mix it up in a specemin cup with a marble in it. One of the ones I lost a while back that turned back up. That way I keep the leftovers sealed up and just add a squirt of tank water to the container and shake when needed.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toothpaste ish. I use an old syringe from the salifert rest kits to suck up and target squirt. Mix it up in a specemin cup with a marble in it. One of the ones I lost a while back that turned back up. That way I keep the leftovers sealed up and just add a squirt of tank water to the container and shake when needed.
Great to know that it can be saved for future use. Thanks.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, I feel like nearly every year I do secret santa here, I get someone who gives virtually zero information and doesn't even run a build thread. Why are you making this harder for us - I will gladly sit down and read someone's build thread to get ideas, but I really don't want to search the entire forum for every post they've ever made to try to figure out something :rolleyes:

No elfster list, no real answers to the questionairre.... This part of the year is way too stressful and busy with work for me to be playing this game. I hate getting generic boring stuff for people.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
anonymously ask them to make a list on elfster ,what i had to do...:rolleyes:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anonymously ask them to make a list on elfster ,what i had to do...:rolleyes:
I know, I'll sit down tomorrow and play detective for an hour or so then cave and do that. Last year was the only year I had someone who actually gave any kind of information. I thought with the questions asked this year in the thread it would be easier to get to know anything about them but no luck for mine. Gonna send them a request to make a build thread and also somehow create history in it :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, I feel like nearly every year I do secret santa here, I get someone who gives virtually zero information and doesn't even run a build thread. Why are you making this harder for us - I will gladly sit down and read someone's build thread to get ideas, but I really don't want to search the entire forum for every post they've ever made to try to figure out something :rolleyes:

No elfster list, no real answers to the questionairre.... This part of the year is way too stressful and busy with work for me to be playing this game. I hate getting generic boring stuff for people.
My person didn't put their r2r name in the elfster. I think I found them but going to ask for it.

Good luck with the snooping!
Journee De La Femme Reaction GIF by US National Archives

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My person didn't put their r2r name in the elfster. I think I found them but going to ask for it.

Good luck with the snooping!
Journee De La Femme Reaction GIF by US National Archives
Oh that's even better. Ouch

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same with mine this year @danieyella. No given username, I had to ask for it. New member with no build thread and only a few posts. They did give just enough info on the questionnaire that I should be about to put something together, but it was more difficult.

I do get the idea of this exchange, and I'm definitely on team give rather than team receive. I do enjoy giving and sending gifts out, but it seems like some make this harder by not being active on the forum. Thankfully my pick had just enough to go off of.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back