OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I just have to hope they actually call and give me the hour heads up they're supposed to give since they rescheduled without notifying me....

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @danieyella if I did a Tuesday delivery with UC should I expect them tomorrow?
Yes! They'll send the notification fairly late into the evening our time if I recall correctly from previous orders with them.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spoke too soon, woke up to email stating it was loaded, then another stating it was out for delivery, then a 3rd reading out for delivery. 730 they changed it back to loaded. Idk what's going on.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
make them wait ,not leave until you inspect,look for air in seams!!!
Luckily the driver seems better than any of the people who work in the offices at the freight company. I told him it would take me about half an hour to get home from work and that I thought I was going to get an hour heads up and he apologized and said he'll just start unloading and it should balance out just fine He didn't mind waiting.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luckily the driver seems better than any of the people who work in the offices at the freight company. I told him it would take me about half an hour to get home from work and that I thought I was going to get an hour heads up and he apologized and said he'll just start unloading and it should balance out just fine He didn't mind waiting.
He is an hourly delivery driver lol.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hurt my back just looking at the pic.
I hurt mine just watching them. Putting it up on the stand Wednesday is going to be even worse.
Just got my notification, my UC order has shipped... I got 8 things... I dont remember that... I though it was like 5. Must have been the whiskey...
Can't wait to see photos!!!

Back