Cade Chaos Grimoire

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this guy in my fridge. Nothing says celebratory drink like an 11.5% black ale from my favorite brewery.

PXL_20210417_002843111.jpg

Tank seems happy, all fish are out and about, all zoas, leathers, etc are open again.

Need to trim back the right side of my stick, and I have 1 blasto that's still real bad looking - I think it's going to be a regrowth situation, I don't think that most of the heads made it, but everyone also I was worried about is bouncing back already.

I do need to order a clean up crew restock, and I'm trying to decide if I should go through reef cleaners again, or if I should go through someone else.

Also, I only added about 20 gallons of display, but... man this feels empty
we celebrated you too. it twas a Baileys and coffee kinda evening. :cool:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boring update time:

Tank is clear this morning! Aside from a bit of film on the inside glass I need to clean up.

My regular sinularia & my blue Solomon Tree are both still sulking.

I think I'm going to have to cut off about half of my single acro, and my milka stylo is still a little stressed looking.

The big rock with no home is probably going to have its corals removed tomorrow and placed elsewhere in the tank, it will go into the sump until I have a better idea of what to do with it.

I'll also be placing all the blastos I just crammed into the sand from last weekends sales.

Ordered a restock in cuc to arrive next week.

Tomini tang bonked his head somewhere in the move and has a small white mark, I noticed it yesterday, but it does not appear to have grown today. It also does not look to be open.

Did I mention how small all my fish look in this tank?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the new tank. I know you said not that much bigger but it looks huge.
I also love the scape.

It wouldn't surprise me if the blasto come back.
It feels huugeee in comparison

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank came with a screen lid, I need to modify it for power cables, etc. But I'm considering reaching out for a quote on a better quality lid with cutouts where I need them. I want to add more wrasse and it's just not safe without something in there.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
speaking of working on it - i absolutely did NOT do anything with that chunk of rock yesterday.... but I did replace the stainless steel clamps and fill/test the built in ato reservoir, as well as make one for the pico and do that water change. So not a total loss....

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
speaking of working on it - i absolutely did NOT do anything with that chunk of rock yesterday.... but I did replace the stainless steel clamps and fill/test the built in ato reservoir, as well as make one for the pico and do that water change. So not a total loss....
progress. :)

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
progress. :)
had wed/thurs off but felt more exhausted from the transfer than from fri/sat running circles at work. Pretty sure my only real day off WAS yesterday

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wait till you get old. ;)
It's really uncomfortable to think that in a few more years I'll have been with my company longer than some of my associates have been alive. I'm already old.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really uncomfortable to think that in a few more years I'll have been with my company longer than some of my associates have been alive. I'm already old.
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
I might have kids older than you.;)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
Back