OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude I’m over hear with a few Severe food allergies and pretty nasty seasonal allergies. I don’t know how someone like me would get by thousands of years ago. When my allergies (seasonal) are bad I feel irritated enough to punch a bear. Which would promptly result in a dead coyote.

I have sub par eyes too but nothing debilitating
I started allergy drops this time last year to get a handle on my "seasonal" allergies. the worst reactions of what they tested were roaches & dust mites. Hence my year round sinus infections at the drop of a hat. *so much better* now.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude I’m over hear with a few Severe food allergies and pretty nasty seasonal allergies. I don’t know how someone like me would get by thousands of years ago. When my allergies (seasonal) are bad I feel irritated enough to punch a bear. Which would promptly result in a dead coyote.

I have sub par eyes too but nothing debilitating
I can't imagine food allergies. I need to eat all the things.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't imagine food allergies. I need to eat all the things.

its peanuts and most tree nuts. Pecans, walnuts, pistachios, cashews. But I can have almonds (don’t ask me why). Other than that I can eat anything. Idk what I’d do if I were allergic to dairy or seafood. Or something like corn or soy since they’re in everything

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its peanuts and most tree nuts. Pecans, walnuts, pistachios, cashews. But I can have almonds (don’t ask me why). Other than that I can eat anything. Idk what I’d do if I were allergic to dairy or seafood. Or something like corn or soy since they’re in everything
nuts dropping GIF

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pop Tv No GIF by Schitt's Creek

Pecans are life!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t get me wrong folks. I’m not sad or self-pitying. It is what it is. Life still be good yo
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line
That's just because you don't truly realize what you're missing

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my buddies got a tattoo of a peanut reaper. Like. The reaper itself was a peanut......

you may have given me the first idea I would actually get as a tattoo. Not against them. Just don’t know what I want to be on my skin forever lol

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you may have given me the first idea I would actually get as a tattoo. Not against them. Just don’t know what I want to be on my skin forever lol
I have 3 pending tattoos right now and a consult on the 1st. Once you start, you may stop caring what's on your body forever.

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skin isn’t forever. ;) But I get that. It was a cool concept and he planned it for a long time (he also wasn’t a tattoo fan). But life without Snickers and Reese’s will make you do crazy things.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skin isn’t forever. ;) But I get that. It was a cool concept and he planned it for a long time (he also wasn’t a tattoo fan). But life without Snickers and Reese’s will make you do crazy things.
This is absolutely truth...

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just over think it. Like everything. I mean I have a bachelors degree in philosophy so I suppose I’m supposed to over think it lol

right now though, I want power tools and reefing stuff. And that’s a struggle. Best wait before I get the tattoo bug

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just over think it. Like everything. I mean I have a bachelors degree in philosophy so I suppose I’m supposed to over think it lol

right now though, I want power tools and reefing stuff. And that’s a struggle. Best wait before I get the tattoo bug
Truth. I have a tattoo scheduled that is the same price as a Santa Monica ats...
200.gif

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truth. I have a tattoo scheduled that is the same price as a Santa Monica ats...
200.gif

yeah I snatched up my CW as soon as it was back in stock and I had the funds. Wanted one since I listened to the reef news network episode with the owner of CW. Figured I should get it before I got distracted by something else

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah I snatched up my CW as soon as it was back in stock and I had the funds. Wanted one since I listened to the reef news network episode with the owner of CW. Figured I should get it before I got distracted by something else
pop tv comedy GIF by Schitt's Creek

celebrity big brother whatever GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back