Cade Chaos Grimoire

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
up north we combat cold with FIRE... :D :D Feels soo good...;)
WP_20180213_13_10_54_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the blueprints for the house we were looking at. 98% sure it's not happening. Part of the reason we want to move is more yard. They have this drawn with a 25 foot rear setback & the house is to the very side of the property - but, the septic & septic field take up pretty much the entire other side starting before the slab. So we couldn't easily put in a fence to the side, we can't build in the setback, we can't drive over the septic to get trucks in to build a porch in the back ... Etc etc

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
build to suit... ;) no ground is broke yet.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
build to suit... ;) no ground is broke yet.
We've already tried that with them and they "can't make adjustments because this was already approved by county"

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah still waiting for a response on that, we were supposed to meet with them today to do a walkthrough of the model and decide from there if we want to do this, glad we asked for the blueprints first. Not sure if we're going to do the meeting yet depending on the follow-up questions we asked.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've already tried that with them and they "can't make adjustments because this was already approved by county"
They can revise and re submit. Here it takes about 20 working days to get permit and approved plan. Takes about a yr to get architects and engineers to answer the phone haha.. So considering all that they pobably won't with market the way it is right now.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, septic and field in sketch were *not* to scale (they had them drawn in longer than the length of the slab). We asked for a to scale actual plan & said to go forward we need it to start behind the beginning of the slab and leave at least 10ft to the edge of the property line.... waitingggg.

Models were nice. Nothing makes you feel more like a hobbit than an 8ft tall front door though!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, septic and field in sketch were *not* to scale (they had them drawn in longer than the length of the slab). We asked for a to scale actual plan & said to go forward we need it to start behind the beginning of the slab and leave at least 10ft to the edge of the property line.... waitingggg.

Models were nice. Nothing makes you feel more like a hobbit than an 8ft tall front door though!
i don't remember hobbits having nine inch nails.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally filled my ato 100% for the first time since switching to this tank. I was previously filling 4ish gallon jugs and transferring the water. We set up a very long tube with a float valve on the end so that I can hang it on my ato and run it & it automatically shuts off once full. Excited to see how long this lasts. So much easier.

95% certain I've decided to go the bonsai route and move all my goni/alve to that, maybe set up acans in the 9 hole I currently have. Going to do a little rearranging today to see about making space for things. Also need to find a location for the sunburn blasto...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEXT...that may change their tune, or you'll find something better ..you're in drivers seat... :cool:
Somewhat yes, but new primary home builders are not having any issue selling new builds.

Was reading research last week on some of the big ones and many of them already have 100% sold communities, that don't start construction until 2022. Rediculous fed policy dumping money into the system and artificially suppressed interest rates have given a lot of buyers the little extra edge needed to finally buy a home. Couple that with unprecedented foreign (mostly Asian) money coming in and buying real estate site unseen, It does make it difficult for buyers to get it their way.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back