Cade Chaos Grimoire

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEXT...that may change their tune, or you'll find something better ..you're in drivers seat... :cool:
Somewhat yes, but new primary home builders are not having any issue selling new builds.

Was reading research last week on some of the big ones and many of them already have 100% sold communities, that don't start construction until 2022. Rediculous fed policy dumping money into the system and artificially suppressed interest rates have given a lot of buyers the little extra edge needed to finally buy a home. Couple that with unprecedented foreign (mostly Asian) money coming in and buying real estate site unseen, It does make it difficult for buyers to get it their way.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somewhat yes, but new primary home builders are not having any issue selling new builds.

Was reading research last week on some of the big ones and many of them already have 100% sold communities, that don't start construction until 2022. Rediculous fed policy dumping money into the system and artificially suppressed interest rates have given a lot of buyers the little extra edge needed to finally buy a home. Couple that with unprecedented foreign (mostly Asian) money coming in and buying real estate site unseen, It does make it difficult for buyers to get it their way.
Exactly. Us insisting on having driving access to the back yard is not the standard. They'll sell to someone who doesn't care about a yard or anything like that without an issue. Them catering to our "we want to be able to build a porch and fence in our back yard" is slim. The new septic standards are really the potential problem.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fluffy plate turbinaria. :)

DSC_0337 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. When I fragged my sinularia, they were about 3" I'd say. Both the remaining cuttings are a solid 7" now, even being down in the sump
Yeah, now that they're attached to the rock I tossed in there, I'll probably set them loose in the sump so they have more space.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took my skimmer apart for a deep clean today. It's been functioning at about half capacity recently but I haven't had time to dig into it. Much better now. ATS is getting emptied about 2x a week - wish I'd gotten a bigger one. Did a little rearranging, found something better for the goni/alve than I originally planned - that's on order - has exactly enough space for what I have and will give growth ability. Will leave the 9hole rock empty but I'll pull it in the meantime to open up ground space.

Still contemplating uv sterilizer options.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you thought about it 3x yet? Same rules apply
I have, just not on the actual art yet.
How’s that play under the rule?
I got clearance from her.
She said as long as it’s a heart with her name in it.;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She said as long as it’s a heart with her name in it.;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
I'm no artist. I go to an artist with a style I like, I tell them my idea, I let them do their thing. The specific art doesn't play into the rule.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great and open to artistic interpretation.
This traditional lotus has traditional smoke above it.
Or is it an S?
PXL_20210726_011009235.jpg

Sam doesn't know either.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great and open to artistic interpretation.
This traditional lotus has traditional smoke above it.
Or is it an S?
PXL_20210726_011009235.jpg

Sam doesn't know either.
I need to start, if I end up getting inked, a little more reserved. If I was gonna get nuts, I would do a collage of the heads of every type of game bird I’ve ever shot across my back.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 92 51.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.7%
Back