Cade Chaos Grimoire

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of, I'll share it here too, idk who my Santa is yet cause I'm *terrible* at this game. But look what I got today. Perfect for when I'm curled up on the couch reading the remaining 11 books in the Wheel of Time series :cool:
PXL_20211201_190644530.jpg
Will it floresce under antic?

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Further research says yes I read all 3 about 6 years ago. Quick reads if I recall correctly. Good, I remembered the author immediately by reading the series name - but I can't remember specifics - it was no LOTR or Mistborn - at least for me.
I read the Mistborn series a LONG time ago. I've also read The Belgariad series that @sp1187 mentioned, also a very long time ago. Two series that I need to put on the reread list, I'm thinking lol

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fragilis came split, BUT I'm trying not to worry about it as it split exactly where I expected it was preparing to from the photos they had posted of it.

Splitting in transit is super common for them and they usually recover fully. At least from everything I was able to find before I ordered it.

There's mouth on each side so I think it'll be okay.

PXL_20211202_002057717.jpg

I think.

Nervous Season 3 GIF by The Office

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the Mistborn series a LONG time ago. I've also read The Belgariad series that @sp1187 mentioned, also a very long time ago. Two series that I need to put on the reread list, I'm thinking lol
I'm currently rereading the Inheritance cycle with my middle kid. I never reread book#1. Eragon just moved too slowly. I guess that's understandable since he was 16 when he wrote it. I read the last book probably once a year. E weren't you another Clan of the Cave Bears reader?

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently rereading the Inheritance cycle with my middle kid. I never reread book#1. Eragon just moved too slowly. I guess that's understandable since he was 16 when he wrote it. I read the last book probably once a year. E weren't you another Clan of the Cave Bears reader?
Inheritance is another of my go-to's. It's been a while since I've read Clan of the Cave Bears, but I love that series :)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone read his dark material?

have you read the chronicles of thomas covenant?

Once I started book one of His dark materials I couldn't put it down and did all 3 books in what felt like no time.

Book one in the chronicles of Thomas Covenant is where a lot of people give up but it is a "scene setter", the other 5 flow well.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once I started book one of His dark materials I couldn't put it down and did all 3 books in what felt like no time.

Book one in the chronicles of Thomas Covenant is where a lot of people give up but it is a "scene setter", the other 5 flow well.
agree on book 1 of CTC. almost gave up on it midway through. glad i didn't.

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that an elegance coral in the back of the picture? I never could keep one for very long. How much light, flow, and food do you give it?
I mine is moderate flow and about 125 par.
Here's the flow its in. It also eats just about every day

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that an elegance coral in the back of the picture? I never could keep one for very long. How much light, flow, and food do you give it?

This. Mines probably a tiny bit lower in par because it shaded a bit. I don't directly feed mine except once a week, but I broadcast feed everyone in the tank almost daily

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mine eats all the time. Where I feed the current takes food to this guy daily. I do give it a treat from time to time.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back