Cade Chaos Grimoire

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big Show was in my store today, he's an absolute giant & a super chill guy.
Love. My son wanted to be a wrestler when he was 6 or 7 and the big show was one of his favorites. Son was going to be the next undertaker, lol.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mustard day
PXL_20221207_160556372.jpg
PXL_20221207_161500893.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the nero3 up and running this afternoon.. Super powerful little guy. I think I'll want a 2nd for the other side though. Really like the guard on it

Last edited:
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I don't want a fish in the 4.... Reject clown is getting her butt kicked by the trio & I think that may be safer for her while I try to figure something else out.

I originally planned to put the trio back in the cade and leave her in the cube after the move. IDK if she'll be okay in the 4 for 4-9 months :thinking-face: she'd be the only fish in there, AWC about half a gallon a day.

Actually, she's getting moved over there because I don't have a QT and if she's going to die at least she can die in peace in that tank. I just walked over to the cube and they have destroyed her dorsal fin and tail fin with their assaults.

Last edited:
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She should be fine in the short term at least.
Ideally a clown should have 120 gallons and you need to flood your basement so a tang has enough room though. ;)
What is this "basement" you speak of ?

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Never met her

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I don't want a fish in the 4.... Reject clown is getting her butt kicked by the trio & I think that may be safer for her while I try to figure something else out.

I originally planned to put the trio back in the cade and leave her in the cube after the move. IDK if she'll be okay in the 4 for 4-9 months :thinking-face: she'd be the only fish in there, AWC about half a gallon a day.

Actually, she's getting moved over there because I don't have a QT and if she's going to die at least she can die in peace in that tank. I just walked over to the cube and they have destroyed her dorsal fin and tail fin with their assaults.
It will be fine in the 4. I had one in a 2.5 for over 3 years with no issues, as it was only fish. It was a deformed one that the breeder should have culled, but I wanted the no tail fin clown, so he kept it lol. The fish is now the sole resident in Dad's sump and has over 60 of my nems in there to bounce around in lol.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's where we who don't live close to the water table keep our door-to-door salespeople.
It lives below ground. Where do you keep your dungeon?
My entire aesthetic is dungeon. I just sacrifice the peddlers so I don't have to store them.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the skeletons aren't from home depot?

They're more tender when stored for a bit.
Nope, all natural.

That may be true, once we have the new house built I'll have a storage shed in the woods I can use. No one will hear the noises.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I ever had a house built or did a renovation, I would definitely hide skeletons in walls.

maxresdefault.jpeg

Black And White Vintage GIF
We were thinking about leaving a message, devils trap, etc on the floor before they do the flooring in the new one

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are few builds I've read. I couldn't for the life of me say what Frank's baby is. Rumor has it there's a Cade here.
2 of them, actually :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I sacrificed a large portion of my middle toe flesh to - I don't know, Poseidon? Hopefully the gift of blood and flesh is enough sacrifice to give me good reefing for the next few months.

(I tripped over my tank lid when I had it off setting up the nero3 yesterday - took a huge chunk out of the top of my middle toe, and sliced open the side of the toe next to it)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back