Cade Chaos Grimoire

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know logically what the next step needs to be, I just don't want to pay for an MRI right now because I know, even with insurance, it's gonna cost out the butt.
Try shopping around for radiologist. Most charging $2 to 3k. Found one for $600 and was in my network. Don’t have to go to the ones your doctor recommends.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try shopping around for radiologist. Most charging $2 to 3k. Found one for $600 and was in my network. Don’t have to go to the ones your doctor recommends.
Last time they made me do this they just did a cat, and my insurance company called me and was like "hey I know they told you to go here, but if you go to the place 15 min the other direction its only $350 out-of-pocket" so that was pretty cool, but also years ago

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the one on the rock. I have been too intimated to the try this on my own. I'll probably chicken out and go with the sand bed placement for all of mine. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
I used to worry about that as well, but in the cade all the rfas traveled up into the rockwork because of the engineer goby so I figured fk it

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went out to see the house today after my appt. No progress since the last photos, but I got to see it in person at least.

Sleep dr pulling me off gaba since it didn't help after the first couple weeks anyway. Iron supplements are helping with the RLS so likely don't need the gaba anyway - if that gets worse again we'll do something else. Also, giving me something else for the sleep issues. We'll see if it helps or causes new problems.

Didn't make it back into town in time to get to the pharmacy and filled tonight so that'll start tomorrow evening.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah stella time...worked all day doing stucco on my place
Not me, a day out in the sun rooting around in the woods and inspecting the work on the property = one very thirsty human, I think I've had 4 glasses of water in the 20 minutes I've been home. Didn't take enough with me there.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not me, a day out in the sun rooting around in the woods and inspecting the work on the property = one very thirsty human, I think I've had 4 glasses of water in the 20 minutes I've been home. Didn't take enough with me there.
oh?????

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THC is the one for me brotha. CBD aint nothing but snake oil
CBD is non psychoactive, so if the goal is to get high, you have unrealistic expectations so I could understand your calling it snake oil.

CBD has an immense amount of benefits.

It interacts with the endocannabinoid system within our brains which helps regulate pain, mood, and memory, in addition to many other physiological and cognitive functions.

There's a reason pharmaceuticals companies are the only money lobbying against CBD and medical psilocybin. They don't want a Natural, easily accessible and effective alternative to money making drugs.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CBD is non psychoactive, so if the goal is to get high, you have unrealistic expectations so I could understand your calling it snake oil.

CBD has an immense amount of benefits.

It interacts with the endocannabinoid system within our brains which helps regulate pain, mood, and memory, in addition to many other physiological and cognitive functions.

There's a reason pharmaceuticals companies are the only money lobbying against CBD and medical psilocybin. They don't want a Natural, easily accessible and effective alternative to money making drugs.
Idk, I like a nice 5:1 but also enjoy a nice 1:1

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk, I like a nice 5:1 but also enjoy a nice 1:1
Some of us (ahem) cannot enjoy the perks of things such as thc on account of the brain hurting like a gdm twat whenever partaking in any manner or being near enough to others partaking in the usual manner.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can also ask what the private pay cost is and if they have a sliding scale.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went out to see the house today after my appt. No progress since the last photos, but I got to see it in person at least.

Sleep dr pulling me off gaba since it didn't help after the first couple weeks anyway. Iron supplements are helping with the RLS so likely don't need the gaba anyway - if that gets worse again we'll do something else. Also, giving me something else for the sleep issues. We'll see if it helps or causes new problems.

Didn't make it back into town in time to get to the pharmacy and filled tonight so that'll start tomorrow evening.

Hoping this new plan has a positive effect!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did just ask. Hard to find a lot of literature on these things

Go here…

Also, there is a member with user name “atoll”. He is an 40+ year user of oxydators. Probably the closest thing to an expert you’re going to find. And guess what? Yep, he’s from Europe.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back