Cade Chaos Grimoire

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@danieyella

Looks like you are listening and keeping up with what your body is telling you. One other thought is an Allergist and checking to see what you are allergic to in your local environment. I was given this gift as a kid since my dad was a physician. We were living in Kentucky and I was allergic to Bluegrass and local molds. Took several years of injections that are a mix of the allergens at increasing levels. Started out with a clear injection and the serum was almost black at the end. My life has been so much better since...then I moved to the Northwest! Some new allergens but I have adapted over the years and still many times better than before. In your case you might need a rhinoplasty to increase your nasal passages. It sounds rough but my friends have had much improvement in their lives post op. Just another thought. Any way you can boost your natural immunity is a long term win.

New studies, world wide, double blind about THC for pain control have shown conclusively that THC does not reduce pain more than the placebo. In fact the placebo performed better than the THC in all trials. Conclusion people believe the THC works so even though they were getting the placebo they "felt" better. This is the power of the mind not the drug. Same applies to actual research on CBD. Don't let the local edible salesman fool you like the big pharmaceutical companies. There is science to back this up. High Times is not a research journal by the way hahaha! I think the research I mentioned is in Lancet which is the peer reviewed medical journal for Britian and a good chunk of the world. There is probably similar articles in JAMA which is the Journal American of American Medicine. Anytime money is to be made on a product governments and others line up to tax and benefit from the windfall. Same happens in the alcohol and tobacco industry. Please guys don't take this the wrong way it is just what happens when you follow the money.

My dad was a life long cancer researcher who took on the tobacco industry and his research paralleled the alcohol industry as well. Mortality studies that resulted in over 400 studies world wide. He has passed away but the research still continues today in all those studies.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@danieyella

Looks like you are listening and keeping up with what your body is telling you. One other thought is an Allergist and checking to see what you are allergic to in your local environment. I was given this gift as a kid since my dad was a physician. We were living in Kentucky and I was allergic to Bluegrass and local molds. Took several years of injections that are a mix of the allergens at increasing levels. Started out with a clear injection and the serum was almost black at the end. My life has been so much better since...then I moved to the Northwest! Some new allergens but I have adapted over the years and still many times better than before. In your case you might need a rhinoplasty to increase your nasal passages. It sounds rough but my friends have had much improvement in their lives post op. Just another thought. Any way you can boost your natural immunity is a long term win.

New studies, world wide, double blind about THC for pain control have shown conclusively that THC does not reduce pain more than the placebo. In fact the placebo performed better than the THC in all trials. Conclusion people believe the THC works so even though they were getting the placebo they "felt" better. This is the power of the mind not the drug. Same applies to actual research on CBD. Don't let the local edible salesman fool you like the big pharmaceutical companies. There is science to back this up. High Times is not a research journal by the way hahaha! I think the research I mentioned is in Lancet which is the peer reviewed medical journal for Britian and a good chunk of the world. There is probably similar articles in JAMA which is the Journal American of American Medicine. Anytime money is to be made on a product governments and others line up to tax and benefit from the windfall. Same happens in the alcohol and tobacco industry. Please guys don't take this the wrong way it is just what happens when you follow the money.

My dad was a life long cancer researcher who took on the tobacco industry and his research paralleled the alcohol industry as well. Mortality studies that resulted in over 400 studies world wide. He has passed away but the research still continues today in all those studies.
I can't read all of this right now because work but I skimmed it. I did do allergy testing, that's where the roach/mite comes into play and why I'm on drops now. Which do help, just not enough

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't read all of this right now because work but I skimmed it. I did do allergy testing, that's where the roach/mite comes into play and why I'm on drops now. Which do help, just not enough

Maybe you just need to smoke bigger roaches. (I’m sorry. I’ll see myself out now.)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you just need to smoke bigger roaches. (I’m sorry. I’ll see myself out now.)
200.gif

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not in over a decade.

Well, then, maybe that’s the real problem. On second thought, maybe we should just leave well enough alone. ;)

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully the new meds will help...:)
Insurance will only fill 15 pills every 25 days. No idea if they're going to work yet or not. Lots of sketchy side effects.

In other news, really wicked migraines all day today. Not sure if it's stress, exhaustion, a side effect of not taking the gabapentin last night, or some new reaction to red tide. Maybe a combo of all.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Insurance will only fill 15 pills every 25 days. No idea if they're going to work yet or not. Lots of sketchy side effects.

In other news, really wicked migraines all day today. Not sure if it's stress, exhaustion, a side effect of not taking the gabapentin last night, or some new reaction to red tide. Maybe a combo of all.
Hope you feel better tomorrow.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Me too, just looked at the weather and guessing barometric pressure is playing a role in my skull throbs as well. Should see a heavy storm around 2am and all throughout tomorrow morning. Usually as soon as the sky opens up I start to feel relief when it's barometric pressure related..

Last edited:
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most money I've ever spent on a punk show in my life - but, it's their final tour, and it's also a craft beer event.

Mother nature, please don't throw any hurricanes at us around 9/30 - I'd really like to go to this one.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and night one did not go well on the new meds.

Not sure if I was the meds themselves or me being a twat to myself and not letting myself actually relax and attempt to sleep properly because I was paranoid I'd go adventuring around the house in my sleep.

Trying again tonight, now following 2 extra rough nights.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and night one did not go well on the new meds.

Not sure if I was the meds themselves or me being a twat to myself and not letting myself actually relax and attempt to sleep properly because I was paranoid I'd go adventuring around the house in my sleep.

Trying again tonight, now following 2 extra rough nights.

Hope you're in bed catching some zzzzz's!

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

instead of using insurance, ask them for a cash price and or us good RX, sometimes it comes out cheaper then letting insurance pay their part and the person making up the difference. You may get 30 day worth cheaper then after insurance pay for the first 15 pills.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back