crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slightly better night.

Happy to hear it!

Me too! Actually approached 5 hours of total sleep time. One, two hour and one, two hour and four five minute section.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
instead of using insurance, ask them for a cash price and or us good RX, sometimes it comes out cheaper then letting insurance pay their part and the person making up the difference. You may get 30 day worth cheaper then after insurance pay for the first 15 pills.
$1.06 with insurance for 15.
$86 without for 30.

Waiting to see if it truly helps before going to goodrx, but about $25 for 30 there

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nope but friends are helping...gonna dang pour rain here tomorrow. first ones are only 25ftx long14 inches tall the next set are 35ft x 14 inches tall. and there 360 TJI so much heavier and stronger.. and NO way as heavy as the 20 ft GLB we put up...That was 200 pounds we had to pick it up 8 feet to sit on top of the 16x16x8 block pillars, with sold pour cells and 1/2 rebar cage...dang you think the City thought I was building a bridge...

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nope but friends are helping...gonna dang pour rain here tomorrow. first ones are only 25ftx long14 inches tall the next set are 35ft x 14 inches tall. and there 360 TJI so much heavier and stronger..

Those 360’s and 560’s have some crazy shear strength. Hope it all goes smoothly and without incident for you!

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F60FCA2D-F482-487D-9A13-997E349F1A36.jpeg
D74E6C4D-43C3-4679-B552-9A4E8223F2ED.jpeg

I did a thing today :face-with-hand-over-mouth: ditched the glass dishes and moved over my two large rock flowers to the cube today. They aren’t too pleased right now. I even tried putting on the scape.. hopefully it stays like yours did…. Fingers crossed. I

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F60FCA2D-F482-487D-9A13-997E349F1A36.jpeg
D74E6C4D-43C3-4679-B552-9A4E8223F2ED.jpeg

I did a thing today :face-with-hand-over-mouth: ditched the glass dishes and moved over my two large rock flowers to the cube today. They aren’t too pleased right now. I even tried putting on the scape.. hopefully it stays like yours did…. Fingers crossed. I
This is very sexy... those nems look good Becky... kept up the good work.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firefish still living their best lives in my sump.

Tankmatez bubble trap thing should be here this week so I can try to catch and relocate the damsels finally. The big regular trap is just a giant red flag to them.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2mg seems to be the magic number. I still wake up a few times but I'm able to fall back asleep within a decent time frame at 2mg. 1mg and I woke up and was up for a solid 45min still each time. Matt says "waking up a few times still means it isn't fixed" but - this is a decent improvement and I'm tired of trying thing after thing. Her other recommendation was to start the gaba up again and take it with but I don't wanna :(

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2mg seems to be the magic number. I still wake up a few times but I'm able to fall back asleep within a decent time frame at 2mg. 1mg and I woke up and was up for a solid 45min still each time. Matt says "waking up a few times still means it isn't fixed" but - this is a decent improvement and I'm tired of trying thing after thing. Her other recommendation was to start the gaba up again and take it with but I don't wanna :(
Don't blame ya' ,stay the course ,see if a lil time it keeps getting better w out the gaba
always good to hear improvement... ;) :)

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This could be a dumb suggestion/question but could it be your bed? I wake up constantly when I don't drink a lot. Last night I woke up tossing and turning at least 8 to 10 times. We bought a stupid casper mattress many years ago. It was great at first but over the years I sleep on it worse and worse. I have an old mattress that is in our guest room and when I sleep on that, it's sooo much better. Just a thought. Not saying you don't need the meds... just maybe that there is more than one thing contributing you waking up a lot.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This could be a dumb suggestion/question but could it be your bed? I wake up constantly when I don't drink a lot. Last night I woke up tossing and turning at least 8 to 10 times. We bought a stupid casper mattress many years ago. It was great at first but over the years I sleep on it worse and worse. I have an old mattress that is in our guest room and when I sleep on that, it's sooo much better. Just a thought. Not saying you don't need the meds... just maybe that there is more than one thing contributing you waking up a lot.
So, bed is fine normally - when it's cold it's 100% partially the bed. It's a purple mattress, and I can literally feel it suck the warmth out of me. Normally great because I sleep really warm and I was having issues waking up sweating before. Matt calls me a radiator.

Problem 2: he snores, bad. It wakes me constantly.

Problem 3: I have RLS but we've been working on correcting iron which is helping with that.

Ultimately, core problem is I sleep really really lightly

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, bed is fine normally - when it's cold it's 100% partially the bed. It's a purple mattress, and I can literally feel it suck the warmth out of me. Normally great because I sleep really warm and I was having issues waking up sweating before. Matt calls me a radiator.

Problem 2: he snores, bad. It wakes me constantly.

Problem 3: I have RLS but we've been working on correcting iron which is helping with that.

Ultimately, core problem is I sleep really really lightly
Do you use earplugs or noise canceling headphones? My best friend has to because she is the same. She refuses to sleep with me when I have been drinking because I sound like a freight train (apparently :rolleyes:) She is also the kind of friend that wouldn’t be above smothering me with a pillow.:winking-face-with-tongue::grinning-squinting-face:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you use earplugs or noise canceling headphones? My best friend has to because she is the same. She refuses to sleep with me when I have been drinking because I sound like a freight train (apparently :rolleyes:) She is also the kind of friend that wouldn’t be above smothering me with a pillow.:winking-face-with-tongue::grinning-squinting-face:
I have tried, I find them thrown across the room. Apparently I don't agree with either version staying in my ears or on my head and I chuck them in my sleep then wake up looking for them cause noises woke me :rolleyes:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back