Cade Chaos Grimoire

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG I'm gluten free. It's hard. Not by choice either, I randomly lost the ability to digest deliciousness after my 2nd demon spawn. Good luck my friend, lol

I've tried a lot of flours, no real favorite yet. Bob's red mill is a good option for not having a grainy texture. Measure is best by weight and each blend/brand weighs differently. It soaks up liquid a little differently, usually batters will look wetter than regular but recipes usually say that if they're written gluten free. If you find success with something do tell!!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG I'm gluten free. It's hard. Not by choice either, I randomly lost the ability to digest deliciousness after my 2nd demon spawn. Good luck my friend, lol

I've tried a lot of flours, no real favorite yet. Bob's red mill is a good option for not having a grainy texture. Measure is best by weight and each blend/brand weighs differently. It soaks up liquid a little differently, usually batters will look wetter than regular but recipes usually say that if they're written gluten free. If you find success with something do tell!!
I just picked this up at the sore today and now it come up on R2R... crazy... or they are listening...
20230203_201841.jpg

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked this up at the sore today and now it come up on R2R... crazy... or they are listening...
20230203_201841.jpg
Yep! That's them. They have lots of options and other Gluten free blends and pre mixes too.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PXL_20230204_022804891.jpg

Gotta drizzle it still, no flour - no flour substitute.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My sister struggled with allergies forever, finally after taking a bath with her roommates wheat something soap and breaking out in hives (like 2005-2007ish time frame) the Drs did a process of elimination test with her and figured out it's glutens both orally and apparently in soap. This was back before it was more common - at least that I can recall

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is the only gluten free recipe I have ever tried making and they are delicious. No flour substitute

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is the only gluten free recipe I have ever tried making and they are delicious. No flour substitute
I make a variation of that all the time, even when I don't need to avoid gluten for people. They're easy and delicious

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back