OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did the "squiggly" name come from? Modernized lingo?
I've always know it as a Tilde (since the mid 50's at least) and it is often the upper case on the button left of the "1" button above the qwerty for North American keyboards, not the number pad.
To be honest I did not know what ~ this was called, in fact I don't even know what it is used for, ha ha! I guess my education was dumbed down. I guess I learned something (~is a Tilde) even if I can't post a pic directly on this forum.

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wonderful husband saw and ordered 3 new yellow sponges for me from ebay. They came in the mail today. They are not the yellow ball sponge but they are fairly yellow and I think they should do well in my tank since I have gray, pink and white sponges occuring naturally on my LR. I also have a thriving purple photosythetic sponge.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://flic.kr/p/XB95wn

This is not a pic of sponges but it sure shows Delilah with her frills. Her cirri is probably over a half inch long. Its quite striking.
On Flickr, if you use the "share" button and then copy the "img" code (go to the "BBC code" tab under share), you can directly paste that text/link in here and get images in your posts. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Flickr, if you use the "share" button and then copy the "img" code (go to the "BBC code" tab under share), you can directly paste that text/link in here and get images in your posts. ;)
My tablet does not give me that option or I am too dumb to find it, LOL.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tablet does not give me that option or I am too dumb to find it, LOL.
You have to be logged in to your account, then you should be able to access it like this (share button is the indicated by the red arrow):
screen-capture-1.png

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to be logged in to your account, then you should be able to access it like this (share button is the indicated by the red arrow):
screen-capture-1.png
Thank you evolved. I had been using the app and I see when you log in to the account that it does look different. If I touch the arrow and then it gives me the screen you are showing with the URL highlighted in blue...do I have to tap that to get it to copy or since it is highlighted, is it already copied?

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do I have to tap that to get it to copy or since it is highlighted, is it already copied?
I'm not an Apple user so I'm not sure, but once it is copied you can simply paste it into the reply box here and post.

(but it looks like you got it :))

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170919_165333 by Dawn Gilson, on Flickr
Well this does not look right but lets see!
Ha ha, well at least the photo embedded, although I did not really want m
I'm not an Apple user so I'm not sure, but once it is copied you can simply paste it into the reply box here and post.

(but it looks like you got it :))
Thank you for your help. I have been trying to figure this out for 2 months and the key for me is signing into my account instead of using the app on my Samsung Galaxy tablet.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your help. I have been trying to figure this out for 2 months and the key for me is signing into my account instead of using the app on my Samsung Galaxy tablet.
Glad you got it. :)
(and someplace I thought I read Apple - but I guess that was wrong - sorry!)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back