OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You never get the pretty fish in a feeding frenzy. They’re always the plain ugly and aggressive ones LOL
I did two trips out. One with the catfood (feeding frenzy, but some went nuts and others just ignored). Then one long swim just watching everything as is. Will post some footage later!

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do I feel like that means, “if you want to see more fish feed them!”
I literally had a fish bite me and another rip the baggie of food out of my hand when I did this (near the Marriott). You'll see plenty of fish without feeding them... You've clearly never been ;)

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incoming!

GOPR2578.JPG

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeding frenzy!!

@Roatan Reef

Note: google drive isn't giving playback with as high resolution as I have on my computer. Make sure to put the setting in the bottom right at higher resolution or it just looks fuzzy.

P.s. Sorry about the shakey camera. I can't keep steady when swimming and occasionally have to come up for air.

OP
OP
JoJosReef

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And now I bid you all a good night! For those of you watching the videos, my apologies for the shakey camera. I am swimming without snorkel gear, just good eye goggles and a GoPro attached to a floatable handle. Used fins in the barrier reef (bad decision) and no fins at Smith's Brocadere.

Hopefully another adventure awaits, but unfortunately the kiddos ingested a lot of saltwater and have been vomit machines, so might be a hang-in last day on the island.

carnicomh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And now I bid you all a good night! For those of you watching the videos, my apologies for the shakey camera. I am swimming without snorkel gear, just good eye goggles and a GoPro attached to a floatable handle. Used fins in the barrier reef (bad decision) and no fins at Smith's Brocadere.

Hopefully another adventure awaits, but unfortunately the kiddos ingested a lot of saltwater and have been vomit machines, so might be a hang-in last day on the island.
Mega rad, bro. We dive in the Cayman Islands once a year! Glad you're having a blast

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back