DAYS 2-5 FREEBIES Added to The Giveaway Pile! - SAQ 10th Anniversary Giveaway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As a THANK YOU to our Amazing Customers over the past 10 years (has it really been that long?), we are giving back with a number of promotions every day for the next 10 days. These promotions will run from April 22nd ending May 2nd.

1. Over the Next 10 Days any Order over $100 qualifies for a Free Limited Edition 10th Anniversary TSHIRT while supplies last.
2. All NON MAP Products purchased with receive 10% REWARD POINTS instead of the normal 5%.
3. We will be inserting at random and giving away on Facebook ton's of cool products over the next 10 days from some major industry brands. Below is a list updated daily of the items being added for free to orders.

Every Day over the Next 10 Days we will add a New Item to the Pile of Freebies. All Orders from 4/22-5/2 will qualify to have something random tossed in their package. All these items will be given away for FREE to our customers and completely at random.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back