Dead any ideas

90rr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found blue tans dead this morning,,fine last night when they ate .. have not tested water yet any ideas ,, nothing has changed with the tank in a long time

B005F2D2-E451-43FE-885F-E84DF8152456.png

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fins look a bit tattered. Maybe just the photo? Any aggression in the tank. Other tangs? Did your electricity go off during the night? Could someone have sprayed aerosol cleaning or air freshener near or in the tank? Could you give us a full shot of your tank? Thx.

OP
OP

90rr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fins look a bit tattered. Maybe just the photo? Any aggression in the tank. Other tangs? Did your electricity go off during the night? Could someone have sprayed aerosol cleaning or air freshener near or in the tank? Could you give us a full shot of your tank? Thx.
Fish have all been together for at least 3 years . No power outages that I’m aware of plus system is ran off two backup battery power supplies

only thing I did notice last week was tds for Rosie water was at 19 and I ordered new filters but I wouldn’t think that would cause him to die that fast

OP
OP

90rr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish have all been together for at least 3 years . No power outages that I’m aware of plus system is ran off two backup battery power supplies

only thing I did notice last week was tds for Rodi water was at 19 and I ordered new filters but I wouldn’t think that would cause him to die that fast

Frostblitz20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

only thing I did notice last week was tds for Rosie water was at 19 and I ordered new filters but I wouldn’t think that would cause him to die that fast
even when i filter out water through my RODI unit i still run alittle bit of doctor tims in the water just in case something made it through as a failsafe.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back