Deal of the Day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a sale item or just highlighted.
I've been watching the item for some time and the price has been 159.99 for some time. It finally hit the sale of the day and it's the same price as usual and the same as what synergy has them listed for.

I'm guessing it's just a highlight item but was wondering in case the price was inaccurate

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a sale item or just highlighted.
I've been watching the item for some time and the price has been 159.99 for some time. It finally hit the sale of the day and it's the same price as usual and the same as what synergy has them listed for. I'm guessing it's just a highlight item but was wondering in case the price was inaccurate

Yes, I would consider this a highlight for today given that it has been at the sale price up until now. :) Some of the Deal of the Day's are predetermined quite some time out, so every so often we come across a situation like this. ;)

-Randy

OP
OP
Demonic

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks, I need to order one but guessing it will be better to order when I get 10x bonus points this weekend.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back