• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DEALZ! High End Torches/Anemones/Etc in DENVER! NY Knicks / Inferno / WWC Hawaiian Punch / Dragon Soul, Blues Clues Bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Price
$10-$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great deals on some premium livestock! My lights are very blue and its hard to get a crisp/color accurate photo sometimes, but feel free to come see them in tank before purchase! Im downtown Denver (Broadway & Alameda)

Free frags on multi packs. No shipping at this time (probably will in the near future but not just yet, sorry).

3hnyk.jpg

NY Knicks Torch (3 head). About baseball size when extended, nice colony! Hardy tank grown.
300.00 (100 per head!)

4hindo.jpg
Teal Tip Into Torch (4 head). Close to baseball size when extended, bright teal tips. Hardy tank grown.
175.00 (43.75 per head!)

erinferno.jpg
Elite Reef Inferno Anemone. About baseball size when extended, amazing colors. 'Poor mans Colorado Sunburst', very similar colors. Very Hardy tank grown.

hawaiianpunch.jpg
WWC Hawaiian Punch Anemone. Small, about size of a quarter extended. A premium RBTA with dark red tips and really nice mouth. Very Hardy tank grown.
50.00ea (2 available)

rack2.jpg
Reef Raft Blues Clues Bounce Mushroom. About size of a quarter extended.

Sand Dollar Porites. Large 'mini colony' frag, size of golfball. Fast grower!

ds.jpg
Dragon Soul Torch (1 head). Strong teal tips. Not sure if wild or tank grown but hardy.

rack.jpg
Rainbow Goni. Large 'mini colony' frag. hardy Goni.

TCK Combustion Goni. Size of a quarter+ extended. Bright lime/yellow hardy Goni.

Reef Raft BBEB (Blondies) Single Zoa.

cdw79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that last Goni pic a "true" Goni or a Bernardpora / "short tentacle Goni"? Read somewhere that the latter can be kinda invasive and difficult to control but it's a beautiful coral

SamR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the WWC Hawaiian Punch Anemone, 1 head DS, Rainbow goni and BBEB Zoa. Can pay right now & wait till 2 weeks when you can ship. Please advise on the combo price and any freebies :)

OP
OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that last Goni pic a "true" Goni or a Bernardpora / "short tentacle Goni"? Read somewhere that the latter can be kinda invasive and difficult to control but it's a beautiful coral
They are both commonly known as gonis, but the combustion might technically be a Bernard, I’ve never heard of them becoming invasive though

SamR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the WWC Hawaiian Punch Anemone, 1 head DS, Rainbow goni and BBEB Zoa. Can pay right now & wait till 2 weeks when you can ship. Please advise on the combo price and any freebies :)
I'm a budget reefer and new to the hobby so can only afford your prices it seems. Its not very difficult to ship from what my experience has been in the hobby. Kindly advise.

OP
OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be posting an updated livestock list soon with shipping options, thanks for the interest.

mods please close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back