December Discount Thread: Ho Ho Holy Smokes These Discounts Rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AB Christmas LOGO copy 2.png
Happy Holidays Reef2Reefers,

This holiday season, put your tank on auto-pilot with an auto-delivery subscription from www.algaebarn.com. We're like Santa for your Reef but instead of using the chimney, our Premium Live Copepods and Phytoplankton are delivered direct to your door with free shipping over $40 and our 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee!

Up to 25% OFF for all contest entries:
Anyone who enters into the FREE PODS contest by posting a photo of their tank in this thread will receive a coupon code good for 20% OFF orders $55+ or 25% OFF orders $100+. We know you love our bulk Copepods and this is a great way to save a huge chunk of change no matter what size tank you have, so share a photo with us and enter to win!

Coupon Codes:
"Reef2Reef"- 15% OFF all orders all month long at www.algaebarn.com!
"25Sub" - 25% OFF your first subscription order all month long!

Newsletter BOGO for new Customers:
Hands down the best way to get our best offers directly to your inbox is to sign up for our Newsletter by texting ALGAEBARN to 22828 or by clicking here.

New customers who sign up for our mailing list get a Buy One Get One FREE Coupon code via email good for a FREE $60 5280 Pods & Phyto Combo Packwhen you buy one! This is a great way for our new customers to seed their tank with copepods at 1/2 the price.

New Products:
We are excited to offer the following new products for sale at www.algaebarn.com:
Subscriptions:
We are now offering subscriptions on all of our products! This allows you to put your Live Copepod & Phytoplankton order on auto-delivery every week, two weeks, monthly, or every two months for maximum convenience. You'll never forget the pods again, your tank will thrive, and your fish will thank you. Use coupon code "25Sub" for 25% OFF your first subscription delivery!

Contest:
**All Contestants who enter will receive a 20% OFF orders $55+ and 25% OFF orders $100+ coupon code via PM**

22,000+ Copepods FREE:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 22,000+ 5280 Pods Three Species Mix Live Copepods for FREE. Thats a $120 value! Winner will be announced on 1.01.2017!

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 5280 Pods & OceanMagik Phyto combo pack ($60 value)! Winner will be announced on 1.01.2017

$40 FREE SHIPPING and 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee:
All orders $40 and up ship FREE via USPS Priority Mail! We also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day air shipping services for just a few dollars more. So no matter what carrier or service you prefer, we've got you covered. Every order we ship comes with our 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee as always so you can buy online with confidence.

Don't Forget, you can check out with PayPal or credit card on our site.

*Legal Jargon: Limit one free combo pack per order containing mandarin fish or BOGO coupon redemption. Coupon codes DO NOT apply to Mandarin fish. Coupon expires 10.31.16. AlgaeBarn, LLC maintains the right to redistribute and use all submitted content in this thread.

Last edited:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Holidays Reef2Reefers,

This holiday season, put your tank on auto-pilot with an auto-delivery subscription from www.algaebarn.com. We're like Santa for your Reef but instead of using the chimney, our Premium Live Copepods and Phytoplankton are delivered direct to your door with free shipping over $40 and our 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee!

Up to 25% OFF for all contest entries:
Anyone who enters into the FREE PODS contest by posting a photo of their tank in this thread will receive a coupon code good for 20% OFF orders $55+ or 25% OFF orders $100+. We know you love our bulk Copepods and this is a great way to save a huge chunk of change no matter what size tank you have, so share a photo with us and enter to win!

Coupon Codes:
"Reef2Reef"- 15% OFF all orders all month long at www.algaebarn.com!
"25Sub" - 25% OFF your first subscription order all month long!

Newsletter BOGO for new Customers:
Hands down the best way to get our best offers directly to your inbox is to sign up for our Newsletter by texting ALGAEBARN to 22828 or by clicking here.

New customers who sign up for our mailing list get a Buy One Get One FREE Coupon code via email good for a FREE $60 5280 Pods & Phyto Combo Packwhen you buy one! This is a great way for our new customers to seed their tank with copepods at 1/2 the price.

New Products:
We are excited to offer the following new products for sale at www.algaebarn.com:
Subscriptions:
We are now offering subscriptions on all of our products! This allows you to put your Live Copepod & Phytoplankton order on auto-delivery every week, two weeks, monthly, or every two months for maximum convenience. You'll never forget the pods again, your tank will thrive, and your fish will thank you. Use coupon code "25Sub" for 25% OFF your first subscription delivery!

Contest:
**All Contestants who enter will receive a 20% OFF orders $55+ and 25% OFF orders $100+ coupon code via PM**

22,000+ Copepods FREE:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 22,000+ 5280 Pods Three Species Mix Live Copepods for FREE. Thats a $120 value! Winner will be announced on 1.01.2017!

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 5280 Pods & OceanMagik Phyto combo pack ($60 value)! Winner will be announced on 1.01.2017

$40 FREE SHIPPING and 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee:
All orders $40 and up ship FREE via USPS Priority Mail! We also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day air shipping services for just a few dollars more. So no matter what carrier or service you prefer, we've got you covered. Every order we ship comes with our 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee as always so you can buy online with confidence.

Don't Forget, you can check out with PayPal or credit card on our site.

*Legal Jargon: Limit one free combo pack per order containing mandarin fish or BOGO coupon redemption. Coupon codes DO NOT apply to Mandarin fish. Coupon expires 10.31.16. AlgaeBarn, LLC maintains the right to redistribute and use all submitted content in this thread.

That's awesome guys.
I always love a pic contest.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my first AlgaeBarn pack on Monday. Great product! BoGo deal is awesome!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ABbluetangBig copy.jpg

Captive Bred Blue Tangs are available now! Each fish order comes with one FREE bag 16oz of 5280 Pods & 8oz Ocean Magik live Phytoplankton, a $55 value FREE! We are totally stoked about these awesome, hardy, and sustainable Captive bred fish.​

https://www.algaebarn.com/product/blue-tang-captive-bred/

Last edited:

jaws789832

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need them for the QT mandys I am going to buy from you when you get them back in stock. Setting up the mandy tank this week so it should be cycled and ready to go by thhe time you start shipping the captive bred Mandies again. Anyways here is my display that they will eventually go in.
IMG_1313_zpsay2oi7wb.jpg

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks to everyone who has shared so far!

Let's keep the tank photos coming, after all what do you have to lose!?

audikers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's coming along but no where near done! This is my 33 gal short tank. I can't wait to see how this tank looks in 1 year! I need to sees my tank though so I can get my dream fish a dragonette!

IMG_8788.JPG

Back