Tricina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been the one lurking in the forums but never speaking cause why sign up for another forum I may only speak a few times in, if that!

well, I enjoy the posts I have been reading much more than silly fb drama kings and queens, and then I got an email from wwc telling me personally about their event this weekend! I felt so honored they would contact me personally that I felt it an omen that I may now become a member and mingle!!

☠️

Actually, that’s all a lie. Well not all, I have been lurking in the backgrounds because I am not much of a people person. While I may not have gotten a personalized email, I did get one and decided, alright, I will subscribe and register finally!!

☠️

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! We like lurkers, we like former lurkers even more! Thanks for saying "Hi"! :)

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! While you're here anyway make sure to check out the local live stock forum for your state. Good deals from local reefers if corals are your thing

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

OP
OP
Tricina

Tricina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! We like lurkers, we like former lurkers even more! Thanks for saying "Hi"! :)
Thanks for the welcome!! I am glad I finally decided to register instead of lurk around, it was getting weird watching some of the member comment and they not know I was watching ☠️

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the welcome!! I am glad I finally decided to register instead of lurk around, it was getting weird watching some of the member comment and they not know I was watching ☠️

No worries! Believe it or not, I was a lurker here for a while and then even more after I joined because of poor experiences on other forums. Now R2R is my community and am thrilled to be a part of this space! However much you decide to engage, we're glad you're here!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been the one lurking in the forums but never speaking cause why sign up for another forum I may only speak a few times in, if that!

well, I enjoy the posts I have been reading much more than silly fb drama kings and queens, and then I got an email from wwc telling me personally about their event this weekend! I felt so honored they would contact me personally that I felt it an omen that I may now become a member and mingle!!

☠️

Actually, that’s all a lie. Well not all, I have been lurking in the backgrounds because I am not much of a people person. While I may not have gotten a personalized email, I did get one and decided, alright, I will subscribe and register finally!!

☠️
Welcome.

We tricked your!

OP
OP
Tricina

Tricina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries! Believe it or not, I was a lurker here for a while and then even more after I joined because of poor experiences on other forums. Now R2R is my community and am thrilled to be a part of this space! However much you decide to engage, we're glad you're here!
Ya I started in groups on fb... a moderator for one group, honestly ready to branch out and move past Facebook already lol
Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back