BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tanks... just too lazy to take updated images lol I do have some progress images from our 500g system build. I have currently 7 tanks set up that are 20 to 30 gallon size waiting for the 500g to finish being built. It’s being a pain though lol this is part of our fish room and about half of the 500g system up - the other tank is being resealed and drilled then going up as well.
CFF691F1-68BA-452A-9A67-104D99252A83.jpeg

Nice! That’s quite a jump! What are you thinking for the 500? Heck are you guys all about coral, fish?

I guess this is where I’d say maybe make a build thread. So many people in here love sharing their builds and getting ideas from eachother. Also, build threads are an amazing resource for people just getting into the hobby.

OP
OP
Tricina

Tricina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! That’s quite a jump! What are you thinking for the 500? Heck are you guys all about coral, fish?

I guess this is where I’d say maybe make a build thread. So many people in here love sharing their builds and getting ideas from eachother. Also, build threads are an amazing resource for people just getting into the hobby.
I have been designing my build for a few years now and with the help of the stimulus checks, it’s happening lol!! We are doing a 210 reef and a 210 fish only, with a 125 as a customized sump. We have a full fish room set up with a salt station and rodi and work station and it’s own power... just got to finish the last tank and get it all filled lol

hopefully everything will be done within the next month, will be glad to finally have one tank system to work on instead of all these smaller tanks!

OP
OP
Tricina

Tricina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! +1 on a build thread. Sounds like you are going to have a great system up and running soon.
Ya I will work on the build thread when I can get to my computer! It may be Monday though as this weekend we are picking up a couple more tanks (frag tanks) and apparently be busy on some frag sales!!! money will be flying this weekend!
Raining Money GIF by memecandy

Staghorn

Original Reef Gangster
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome!! I am glad I finally decided to register instead of lurk around, it was getting weird watching some of the member comment and they not know I was watching ☠️
I kind of felt like someone was watching me! Btw you have exceeded your tag quota for the year. Welcome glad to have you.

OP
OP
Tricina

Tricina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kind of felt like someone was watching me! Btw you have exceeded your tag quota for the year. Welcome glad to have you.
I am a breaker of rules and quotas!! They can’t stop me!!!! Lol!!!

thanks for the welcome!!

Ryde

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been the one lurking in the forums but never speaking cause why sign up for another forum I may only speak a few times in, if that!

well, I enjoy the posts I have been reading much more than silly fb drama kings and queens, and then I got an email from wwc telling me personally about their event this weekend! I felt so honored they would contact me personally that I felt it an omen that I may now become a member and mingle!!

☠️

Actually, that’s all a lie. Well not all, I have been lurking in the backgrounds because I am not much of a people person. While I may not have gotten a personalized email, I did get one and decided, alright, I will subscribe and register finally!!

☠️
Happy you're here. You seem like fun!

Back