Tricina

Tricina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
200.gif
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!! I think I am going to enjoy no longer being just a lurker!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been the one lurking in the forums but never speaking cause why sign up for another forum I may only speak a few times in, if that!

well, I enjoy the posts I have been reading much more than silly fb drama kings and queens, and then I got an email from wwc telling me personally about their event this weekend! I felt so honored they would contact me personally that I felt it an omen that I may now become a member and mingle!!

☠️

Actually, that’s all a lie. Well not all, I have been lurking in the backgrounds because I am not much of a people person. While I may not have gotten a personalized email, I did get one and decided, alright, I will subscribe and register finally!!

☠️
Welcome!

Glad you joined

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been the one lurking in the forums but never speaking cause why sign up for another forum I may only speak a few times in, if that!

well, I enjoy the posts I have been reading much more than silly fb drama kings and queens, and then I got an email from wwc telling me personally about their event this weekend! I felt so honored they would contact me personally that I felt it an omen that I may now become a member and mingle!!

☠️

Actually, that’s all a lie. Well not all, I have been lurking in the backgrounds because I am not much of a people person. While I may not have gotten a personalized email, I did get one and decided, alright, I will subscribe and register finally!!

☠️
Who cares what others think, I am a lurker and have my own opinions, I am a foul mouthed boss that loves to be heard, I have no other place to express myself so I built an aquarium, obviously not the biggest but I love it, my fish will take the brunt and calm of it, forget problems, just looking at my fish.. they understand

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back