Deciphering consumption based on All-for-Reef usage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to figure out what my tank is currently consuming as far as Alk, cal and mag going by the amount of AFR I dose daily?
when I started AFR I knew but that was a year ago and now I am curious. And tank is stuffed
For example
I dose 35 ml of AFR daily
Tank is 64 gallons after displacement
Current levels which are rock solid are
Alk 8.8
Cal 460
Mag 1440 ish
Tested with Hanna and Red Sea
Thanks in advance
P.S. Lou if you are reading this where the heck is our powdered AFR? Stop hording all the good stuff across the pond!!

BAA426BC-B1A2-4001-8FB8-67910F5941A3.jpeg 54ADB0B7-24A3-4C50-B656-29F46C7ED10D.jpeg

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok realized my voice to text picked up a different conversation
It would say...Deciphering consumption based on all for reef usage
Sorry how do I edit a title??

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lou Ekus , I’m not the only one waiting on the mythical “powder”
I almost got some from e bay and had it sent but that is dumb cost wise I just I just need to wait. It’s out there. I don’t think TM expected the demand to be so crazy. After the BRS video showcasing the stuff last year a lot of people jumped on it and did not look back like me. I love it I could not ask for more except better pricing and I don’t trust myself to DIY it.
Lot of people just waiting to give them money

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to figure out what my tank is currently consuming as far as Alk, cal and mag going by the amount of AFR I dose daily?
when I started AFR I knew but that was a year ago and now I am curious. And tank is stuffed
For example
I dose 35 ml of AFR daily
Tank is 64 gallons after displacement
Current levels which are rock solid are
Alk 8.8
Cal 460
Mag 1440 ish
Tested with Hanna and Red Sea
Thanks in advance
P.S. Lou if you are reading this where the heck is our powdered AFR? Stop hording all the good stuff across the pond!!

BAA426BC-B1A2-4001-8FB8-67910F5941A3.jpeg 54ADB0B7-24A3-4C50-B656-29F46C7ED10D.jpeg
Haha, we are not hording the good stuff across the pond. We just are getting the stock up, here in the US, so when we make it available, we can meet the demand. We are working so hard to get more Pro Reef into the country, that focusing on another product right at this moment, seems a little counter productive. Hang in there! We WILL have it available soon. We just can't get it ALL done at once!....sorry!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok realized my voice to text picked up a different conversation
It would say...Deciphering consumption based on all for reef usage
Sorry how do I edit a title??
Haha! I was like "huh??" I fixed it for you. :)

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, we are not hording the good stuff across the pond. We just are getting the stock up, here in the US, so when we make it available, we can meet the demand. We are working so hard to get more Pro Reef into the country, that focusing on another product right at this moment, seems a little counter productive. Hang in there! We WILL have it available soon. We just can't get it ALL done at once!....sorry!
Thanks Lou! its 100% worth the wait. I cant think of a single thing that makes my life as easy as my tank elements. So do you have a answer to my original question? is there a calculator on TM's site that can help me? Its just super confusing for my brain to try and figure out and I was hoping to cheat

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Lou! its 100% worth the wait. I cant think of a single thing that makes my life as easy as my tank elements. So do you have a answer to my original question? is there a calculator on TM's site that can help me? Its just super confusing for my brain to try and figure out and I was hoping to cheat
@Waynerock It would be great to speak directly with you about this. There quick answer, is that, no, there is no calculator to tell you what you are asking. But that doesn't mean that there is not some information that will give you the answers you are asking for. If you get a chance, the office number is 413-367-0101. Give me a buzz and let's talk this through!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back