• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Decomm Sale - DIY Led, Eheim & Water Change Pumps, and more

Item Price
$15 - $95
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mds schwab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Louisville, Colorado (80027).

Selling because I decommissioned my 125-gallon saltwater tank after an extended power outage.

All items are working and fully functional unless noted otherwise. Most items were purchased in 2018 or 2019 and decommissioned at the end of 2021. Prices with shipping are for CONUS.

If an item is still listed in this first post it is still available.

Polyplab Coral View Lens Set - $20 shipped
Like new condition. Only used 3X

Neptune PMUP Pump - $30 shipped

- Never used. BRS sent it to me by accident. I opened the box to take a look at it.

2 x Koralia Nano 240 - $40 shipped for both
Work great. One of the magnets isn't pictured, but is included.

5 lb. CO2 cylinder $40 + shipping (Contact me with your zip code for shipping cost)

Neptune Orange Label Apex Controller with BRS Dual Junction pH probe & Neptune temp probe. $145 shipped.

Works great. Apex Fusion App enabled. AC adapter included. No display

Fiji Cube Magnetic Frag Rack with Plug Locking - $45 with shipping

Neptune Breakout Box $25 shipped

Avast Peristaltic Pump $60 shipped
Used for a Kalk Reactor Feed Pump. Super solid.

BRS Dosing Pump 1.1ml $55 shipped
Used for only 2 months.

Lifereef SVS3-24 skimmer with Jebao DCT-12000 Pump, Mazzei Venturi & Spears Valve Upgrades, Large Skimmer 8" Cup Upgrade with Avast Swabbie - $345 + shipping (Contact me with your zip code for shipping cost)

Works amazing. This skimmer is a master of pulling skimmate. There were hairline cracks on the flange lid & output tube that have been repaired. (A new flange lid is available from Lifereef for $79.) Jebao power supply was replaced by an industrial Meanwell power supply. Guaranteed to work.

New price for everything is over $1000

2 x Danner AP-4, 2 x Aqua Air Pumps - $40 for all 4 pumps + shipping (Contact me with your zip code for shipping cost)
Note: One of the Danner Pumps is not pictured. Includes loads of extras - 2 x air manifolds, 10+ adjustment valves.

Innovative Marine MagnaFuge LED Refugium Light - $35 shipped

Photos Coming Soon

Green Killing Machine 24W UV Sterilizer $55 shipped

Multiple Jebao Wavemakers

3 x Small 5 Frag Magnetic Ceramic Rocks & Large 19 frag Magnetic Ceramic Frag Rock - All for $70 shipped

ATI 60'' 8x80W SunPower T5 Light Fixture & Reef Brite 50/50 Tech LED Strip Light - both for $475 + shipping (PM me with zip code for shipping cost)

Works perfectly & looks new

Includes: 8 bulbs mixture of ATI blue+, coral+, and aquablue special (most were used 6 - 10 months )
Ceiling hanging kit (without the drywall toggle wings. Available at HD).

If shipped, I cannot guarantee that the bulbs will make it if since they are so fragile.

Avast Spyglass Small with Sicce Nano $90 + shipping (PM me with zip code for shipping cost)
This media reactor is the best one ever made. This model has a small footprint but still holds a lot of media and allows you to mix different media in the same reactor. You don't need to worry about media clumping or getting jammed.

Hi it’s Mark again, I’m interested in those two pumps the dos ing one and the peristaltic one. How much would you take for the pair?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the 2 jaebo rw 20s and the koralia Nano 240 shipped to 44132 please.

Last edited:

David_CO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Broomfield. I’m interested in the Neptune PMUP, camera lenses and maybe a couple rocks. I’ll be back in Colorado wed night.

OP
OP
louisvillereefer

louisvillereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pending Pickup:

Neptune Breakout Box
Polyplab Coral View Lens Set
Neptune PMUP Pump
Alternative Reef Ceramic Magnetic Rocks

Thanks for looking

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back