• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Decomm Sale - DIY Led, Eheim & Water Change Pumps, and more

Item Price
$15 - $95
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Located in Louisville, Colorado (80027).

Selling because I decommissioned my 125-gallon saltwater tank after an extended power outage.

All items are working and fully functional unless noted otherwise. Most items were purchased in 2018 or 2019 and decommissioned at the end of 2021. Prices with shipping are for CONUS.

If an item is still listed in this first post, it is still available. I typically can provide shipping discounts for multiple items.

Flow Control Needle Pinch Valve $8 including shipping

Medical-use pinch valves for precise `dial-in` control of soft tubing. Can be used for Calcium Reactors and Kalkreaktor effluent drip control and any CO2 or O3 flow control. Since that valve is external to the tubing, they can never clog.

IMG_8140.JPG

Calcium Reactor Inline Filter - New in Bag - $8 including shipping

Similar to the one Geo sells for $25 with connectors

IMG_8137-2.jpg

ADJ PC-100A Power Strip $25 plus shipping

This power strip is typically used for DJs but it's especially sweet for tanks because you can label each outlet and easily power them on / off. One of the ears is a little bent, but it was never used since I bought too many of them.

Tunze Silence 1073.008 - $30 including shipping
Practically New. Bought in the middle of 2021 and used for 2 months max.

Eheim Compact 1000 (1002) Pump - $20 plus shipping
1000LPH This pump is a classic. Unlike the newer versions, this old school Eheim pump is completely bulletproof. I believe it was made in Germany.

IMG_7862.JPG

Penn Plax B11 Air Pump $10 including shipping
This is a sweet air pump for emergencies. You leave it connected all the time and the pump only turns on if you lose power. It's cheap insurance when you're away from home or on vacation. Costs $20 new.

PENN_PLAX_B11.JPG

KEDSUM 880GPH Submersible Pump(3500L/H, 100W) $20 plus shipping
Max-head 11.3ft. Used for a water change setup. It would pump from my basement reservoir up to my sump on the main floor. It was sold to me as a Kedsum, but the label on the unit says "Songyi SY-3535. H.MAX 4.0M, Q.MAX 4000 L/H"

kedsum880.JPG

KEDSUM 330GPH Submersible Pump(1500L/H, 25W) $10 plus shipping
Max-head 6.5ft. Used to transfer water.

kedsum330.JPG

BRS Dual Junction pH Probe - $20 including shipping
Always kept in fresh storage solution when not in use. I recently tested it using my APEX and it is accurate within 0.04 pH.

LifeReef Mazzei Venturi - $55 including shipping
Works great. Removed when I sold my LifeReef and the buyer didn't have space for it.

Rapid Led 24" DIY Heatsink / Mounting / Splashguard / Fan- $25 plus shipping

Enough space & cooling for up to 20 CREE Leds. The heatsink has guides & screws for mounting standard star CREE Leds. This was a really easy build for a IM Fusion I had previously. If you want to put together a DIY kit for less than $75 using top quality components, I also have a number of CREE Leds & a power supply.

rapid_led24_1.JPG

Already Sold
Moon lights
Jebao DCT-12000 DC Powered Pump
Neptune APEX Classic Orange Label Controller- AS IS
BRS Dual Media reactor (GFO & Carbon) -both sold
Grounding Probes
Aquarium Vacuum
Vertex Sock Holder
Sicce Syncra 1.5
Avast Swabbie
Innovative Marine MagnaFuge LED Refugium Light
Apogee SQ-110 par meter
2 x Koralia Nano 240
Avast Small Spyglass Reactor
Tunze Osmolator 3152 Nano
Neptune Orange Label Apex Classic Controller
Jebao RW-4 x 2
Polyplab Coral View Lens Set
Neptune PMUP Pump
Alternative Reef Ceramic Magnetic Rocks
Neptune Breakout Box
Tunze Osmolator 3155
LifeReef Skimmer
Jebao SOW20
GEO SMC415 & 612
2 x Apex Break Out boxes
Avast Breakout box
Avast ATO
U still have the adj power outlets and any wave pump, return pump???

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% awesome experience with this seller. Thank you for everything and I appreciate it all have an update on the reactors that was purchased as I hardlined everything next will be adjustable pumps added and Frankenstein will be ready for service. Thank you again for the sale....

Attachments

• 16586960094894708005029006771192.jpg
    16586960094894708005029006771192.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
louisvillereefer

louisvillereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% awesome experience with this seller. Thank you for everything and I appreciate it all have an update on the reactors that was purchased as I hardlined everything next will be adjustable pumps added and Frankenstein will be ready for service. Thank you again for the sale....
So happy to hear that everything worked out! Good luck with the build!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 56.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back