OP
REEFCRAFT

REEFCRAFT

Reefer & Realtor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold this split today to my friend. I kept this at the top of the tank directly under a Hydra32hd mounted 13" above waterline. Color has not been edited. It loved the light and the flow, but this little wanderer needed to go.
20201122_135729-01.jpeg

InvaderJim

Chillin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does your ALK usually run at using the coral pro? I switched from pro the blue bucket because I thought my tank would enjoy the lower ALK point better but honestly it's just gotten worse looking.

OP
OP
REEFCRAFT

REEFCRAFT

Reefer & Realtor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does your ALK usually run at using the coral pro? I switched from pro the blue bucket because I thought my tank would enjoy the lower ALK point better but honestly it's just gotten worse looking.
I keep it around 8.5 to 9dkh

Last edited:
OP
OP
REEFCRAFT

REEFCRAFT

Reefer & Realtor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love all the colors you've got in there. I definitely don't get the same color pop that you're getting in my lighting schedule. lol
Thanks. It's taken a little tweaking and a long acclimation time to get them where I want them. I recently added Reefbrites to them which are awesome tbh.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back