• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deepwater-Heavy Collector Acro Packs

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 packs for sale. If you are smoothie addicted - don't miss them :D
Both packs include some very rare acros. Many of them are as unique as they can be and are collected through cherry-picking wild colonies over the years. More details and pictures are at the end.

No extra shipping cost. All frags will need 2 weeks min or more if you prefer, to heal. Because it's summer time, shipping dates might be pushed if the weather gets too hot. If destination is very hot and coral delivery time is not in the early morning I might request the packed to be held at a field office for pickup.

Standard DOA within 1 hour of delivery. Shipping cost is not refundable.

Pack One - $699
1. Heart of the Ocean
2. Rentina Blaster
3. Peng's Avalanche
4. Bubblegum Loripes
5. Pink Mille
6. Starry Night
7. Blue Grotto
8. Purple Plasma Lokani
9. Yellow Charisma
10. Princess Disastah
11. Keylime Granulosa
12. Creamy Granulosa

Full pack photos: I took multiple with different lightings (Full T5 vs white light).
Numbered_DSC00065_zpszjbyg96l.jpg
DSC00145_zpsxwen3nav.jpg
DSC00045_zpsbzgjzbhl.jpg
DSC09999_zpszzejdi2y.jpg
DSC09987_zpszgfvvlcu.jpg

Pack Two - $399

1. Tyree Longhorn
2. Candy Cane Granulosa
3. Bubblegum Loripes
4. Yellow Charisma
5. Icy Rosaria
6. Peng's Avalanche
7. Fijian Carduus
8. Starry Night
9. Teal Turaki/Suharsonoi
10. Purple Plasma
Numbered_DSC09931_zpseb1yip4w.jpg
DSC00141_zpsvvidoafg.jpg
DSC00130_zpsezn5aqrr.jpg
DSC09897_zps8f9v2pod.jpg

Some Colony Pics
DSC09721_zpswfjldniq.jpg

Peng's "Heart of the Ocean" - as blue as it is, you might be surprised that this picture does not fully represent the vibrant and intense color this coral has due to my old camera. Everyone who walked into my house had asked if I'd cut it one day. Well, forget the oregon tort or the typical "blue tenuis." This is the bluest thing I've ever seen. It was originally a Fijian wild piece. It never lost its color unlike many other wild corals. If you see it in person, you'd know how blue this coral really gets. It has a one of a kind, lavish indigo blue color from top to bottom, presenting especially well in a lower nutrient environment. As blue as any coral gets, its color is soft and pleasing, just like the diamond in the movie. You will not regret buying this coral.
DSC09740_zps0x4tszmb.jpg

Princess Disastah - originally acquired as a deepwater looking coral, it has completely changed it's color and shape. It was more creamish brown, but now it has a really nice pink color with dark red tips.
DSC09746_zpsyxky5orl.jpg

Peng's Avalanche - another unique Fijian wild piece. Due to my camera, some vibrant and fluorescent colors are lost in the picture, resulting corals looking very pastel. This coral is rare and I can't find any similar ones on the market. It's got a creamy white base with skyblue tips. Its blue color is soft and its structure is quite unique. Some say it's a deepwater and some say it isn't, but regardless of its species, it's a gem and a must have for collectors!
DSC08914_zpsai0npizp.jpg
DSC08924_zpsv6omdsdn.jpg

Starry Night - a very nice purple plana with green polyps.
DSC09023_zpsvnssadag.jpg

Tyree Longhorn - an oldie but very tasteful. It looks like a lokani and loves lower light settings. It's hard to find one of these today.
DSC09356_zpsqanicejh.jpg

Icy Rosaria - a very nice aussie deepwater rosaria with blue polyps.
DSC09511_zps6jcocwek.jpg

Keylime Granulosa - teal colored skin with very bright pink/purple tips. It's one of my favorite granulosa corals
DSC09517_zpsefurxiwa.jpg

Candy Cane Granulosa - if you love red granny with very white and creamy growth then don't miss this one! Takes some time to get adjusted just like any other granulosa species. But once it adapts to the new environment the new growth's color is just amazing!
DSC09553_zpsxbkbl5me.jpg

Pink Mille - a very pink millepora with strong fluorescent undertone (which of course is lost in this picture).
DSC09786_zpstfcojsgq.jpg

Yellow Charisma
DSC07237_zpso8uqiuup.jpg

(Aussie) Blue Grotto - originally a wild aussie deepwater. It's a creamy granulosa with a really soft and nice color scheme - white body with pleasant blue tips. Unfortunately it did not like my T5 as much. Picture was taken back in 2015 when it was under kessil.
DSC08691_zpsovxbwzqo.jpg

Teal Turaki/Suharsonoi - a beautiful deepwater, must have coral. Grows in a tabling shape.
DSC08857_zpslcdl4bxg.jpg

Bubblegum Loripes - a very nice loripes with teal skin and purple tips. When you put it together with a granny, this one has skinnier branches and beautifully aligned coralites. Has a tabling growth pattern.

Last but not least:
DSC09543_zpsjtik86gx.jpg

Purple Plasma Lokani - my favorite lokani so far. It's not just deep purple in color but has neon green tips. It's got a long history. It originally had blue tips and white body when nutrients were low. It gradually changed into a deep purple color when I stopped trying to run ULNS. It might regain it's original ocean colors if your system is ULNS. Nonetheless it's a beautiful lokani.
DSC08912_zpsem0xfzde.jpg

OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note: in Pack One my numbers are wrong. Pink Mille (5) and Bubblegum Loripes (4) are swapped in the picture.

OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the correct order for Pack One
1. Heart of the Ocean
2. Rentina Blaster
3. Starry Night
4. Pink Mille
5. Bubblegum Loripes
6. Peng's Avalanche
7. Blue Grotto
8. Purple Plasma Lokani
9. Yellow Charisma
10. Princess Disastah
11. Keylime Granulosa
12. Creamy Granulosa
Numbered_DSC00065_zpszjbyg96l.jpg

OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack One - $599 for 12 frags
Pack Two - $299 for 10 frags
This pack has some of my best and nicest corals. I really do mean that! The Heart of the Ocean will make your tank STAND OUT instantly! Many people have asked me to cut a frag and I did not. The bubblegum loripes has some really bright and nice colors. Peng's Avalanche is another gem that has a unique skyblue color and a beautiful flower shape. Purple plasma lokani is rare as well as pretty. The blue grotto is the ONLY granulosa that I know of that is truly fully blue on its tips (most granny has a light blue with mostly purple tips in the center). Get this pack and you will NOT regret it! I'm not a name brand person and what matters the most to me is the color of the coral. The corals I put in this pack may not be the famous name branded ones, but their colors speak for themselves.

OP
OP
Peng

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a comparison between my Heart of the Ocean and Unique Coral's "Super Blue" Aussie Vermiculata. The photo was taken by iphone7 plus zero editing.
20170701_185518221_iOS_zpsoujoakgk.jpg
20170701_185554154_iOS_zpsjbkpkc8n.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back