Deltec USA is now on R2R!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

We are so excited to be back in the USA and on R2R as a new platinum sponsor!

Here's a quick intro on who we are - Deltec USA was started in 2019 as a strategic partnership with Deltec Germany (GmbH) for Deltec sales and distribution as well as warranty claims and customer service. As Deltec GmbH’s long-standing customer for custom reef aquarium installations, Deltec USA was a natural progression for representation of the Deltec brand in the USA. Deltec USA is well-positioned to provide sales and customer service from its Fort Lauderdale, Florida location. With dozens of protein skimmers, calcium reactors, media reactors and kalkwasser stirrers in operation, Deltec USA can speak from experience and help you with all your Deltec needs. Live customer support and a large inventory of products rounds out our mission to provide the best possible Deltec experience.

You can find all of our advanced aquarium equipment on our new website, www.deltecdirectusa.com.

If you have deltec a question for us or have some equipment you would like to show off, post it here!

Deltec-Website-launch-Image.jpg

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thank you for your sponsorship @Deltec USA!!!

Clownfish.gif

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing !!! Big fan of Deltec and so happy to have you guys over here .

Will you be carrying the DSR products regularly ?

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! My Deltec skimmer was easily my favorite skimmer I owned!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome!!! Thanks for sponsoring!!!

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Here's a quick intro on who we are - Deltec USA was started in 2019 as a strategic partnership with Deltec Germany (GmbH) for Deltec sales and distribution as well as warranty claims and customer service. As Deltec GmbH’s long-standing customer for custom reef aquarium installations, Deltec USA was a natural progression for representation of the Deltec brand in the USA. Deltec USA is well-positioned to provide sales and customer service from its Fort Lauderdale, Florida location. With dozens of protein skimmers, calcium reactors, media reactors and kalkwasser stirrers in operation, Deltec USA can speak from experience and help you with all your Deltec needs. Live customer support and a large inventory of products rounds out our mission to provide the best possible Deltec experience.

You can find all of our advanced aquarium equipment on our new website, www.deltecdirectusa.com.

If you have deltec a question for us or have some equipment you would like to show off, post it here!

Welcome welcome!!!

Isabel’s Hobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome I have a slimmer SC1455 love it so much ! But I need a replacement part the rubber on the twist top is coming off
I m going on your website right after

welcome

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used Deltec for years when I lived in London and was always impressed with the quality of their products and service. Was bummed when I came back to the U.S. and saw such a limited presence, so I’m thrilled to see Deltec here as a Platinum sponsor. Thank you for sponsoring R2R!

Isabel’s Hobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used Deltec for years when I lived in London and was always impressed with the quality of their products and service. Was bummed when I came back to the U.S. and saw such a limited presence, so I’m thrilled to see Deltec here as a Platinum sponsor. Thank you for sponsoring R2R!
I know the feeling ... i m German and because they’re so limited I went to the German site but could not even e mail them my mail got server rejected lol
Was about to ask my brother in Wiesbaden

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the feeling ... i m German and because they’re so limited I went to the German site but could not even e mail them my mail got server rejected lol
Was about to ask my brother in Wiesbaden
I use to know the owner of Deltec and he a had a huge passion for quality design and build. Plus he had one awesome reef aquarium. I’ve was starting to lean towards bubble king Protein Skimmers but now will need to revisit Deltec!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pleased to see a reputable sponsor and retailer on board and a huge welcome !

Trand1983

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trusting my new build to Deltec on my new 450g tank! I am excited to be working with Deltec USA!

Hello Everyone!

OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you be stocking the calcium reactor media, Rowalith or the newer Hy Carb in the United States?
Yes, we currently have Hy Carb and Hy Carb + which contains magnesium and is used in the PF Series calcium reactors. The CRTT Series reactors need larger media such as Rowalith w9 - 15mm which we also carry. Due to the low pH of the CRTT, a harder material is preferred over coral skeletons.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back