Deltec USA is now on R2R!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Trand1983

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the 3000i Protein Skimmer with the CS 3000 self cleaning head for the skimmer. On top of that I decided to treat my self to the Twin Tech 3000 Calcium Reactor! I can’t wait to get off deployment so I can setup up my new 450g tank! The crew at Deltec USA have been great and a pleasure to do business with!

OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing !!! Big fan of Deltec and so happy to have you guys over here .

Will you be carrying the DSR products regularly ?
We carry the full line of EZ products (EZ Buffer, EZ Trace, EZ Calcium, EZ Carbon) but can get anything you like.

OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome I have a slimmer SC1455 love it so much ! But I need a replacement part the rubber on the twist top is coming off
I m going on your website right after

welcome
Email [email protected] for parts information as we do not have them up on the website yet.

Isabel’s Hobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, we currently have Hy Carb and Hy Carb + which contains magnesium and is used in the PF Series calcium reactors. The CRTT Series reactors need larger media such as Rowalith w9 - 15mm which we also carry. Due to the low pH of the CRTT, a harder material is preferred over coral skeletons.
I have gotten a non delivery mail after contacting your website thru ....contact us .....I need a replacment part but either because i attached a picture or something else went wrong. Is there another link to contact the us contact ? To get an answer ? Or should I simply ask here ?

Trand1983

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what the inner PH of the CRTT 3000 calcium reactor is in the media chamber? How many pounds of media does the CRTT 3000 calcium reactor hold?

Trand1983

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can’t use Reborn media in the CRTT?

Yes, we currently have Hy Carb and Hy Carb + which contains magnesium and is used in the PF Series calcium reactors. The CRTT Series reactors need larger media such as Rowalith w9 - 15mm which we also carry. Due to the low pH of the CRTT, a harder material is preferred over coral skeletons.
[/QUO

OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I visit the Lauderdale office to but a skimmer?
We have limited our office visits due to COVID-19 although we are allowing local clients to pick up orders if they prefer it not be shipped. If you are interested you can email us at [email protected] with your order and we will send you an invoice with free shipping.

OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what the inner PH of the CRTT 3000 calcium reactor is in the media chamber? How many pounds of media does the CRTT 3000 calcium reactor hold?
The internal pH of the CRTT series reactor is 5.8-6.0 versus 6.5-6.7 in a conventional calcium reactor. The correct media is Rowa Lith W 9-15mm calcite and the CRTT 3000 holds 13 1/2 kg of media.

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a user of the original Theilling Rollermat and over the past 3y the ClariSea, I am really interested in the Deltec Fleece filters. Unfortunately, I cannot find one single review online, YouTube or otherwise. If you have any reviews/links you can share it would be most appreciated. The Deltec units have some really interesting design choices with I believe will lead to higher durability and less issues (as well as easy roll replacement which is the ban of current rollers) but at almost twice the price for the unit, but above all the rolls, I need to see some first hand experiences to take the plunge :)

OP
OP
Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a user of the original Theilling Rollermat and over the past 3y the ClariSea, I am really interested in the Deltec Fleece filters. Unfortunately, I cannot find one single review online, YouTube or otherwise. If you have any reviews/links you can share it would be most appreciated. The Deltec units have some really interesting design choices with I believe will lead to higher durability and less issues (as well as easy roll replacement which is the ban of current rollers) but at almost twice the price for the unit, but above all the rolls, I need to see some first hand experiences to take the plunge :)
There has been several reviews on ReefBuilders and we have a dozen of them in the field on our service accounts. https://reefbuilders.com/2020/04/08...eview-the-new-king-of-automatic-filter-rolls/

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many thanks for the reply and link! I am an avid follower of Reefbuilders so I had seen that one already. If you could point me to your service accounts reviews I would be most appreciated

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Deltec USA I have a custom sump with a 24,5cmx17,5cm section where I currently have the ClariSea. Would the Deltec VF4000 fit in that section? It has a quoted footprint of 24,5x14,5cm so in theory yes, unless I am missing the space for piping or something else.

Also (and I know this depends a lot on the tank, bioload, how high the filter sits on the water...) but if you could provide with a rough idea of how long the rolls should last it would be great.

Many thanks and kind regards

jay06705

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

welcome multi.jpg

Back