Deltec USA SKIM TO WIN Giveaway! Win a Deltec Skimmer!!

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I like everything about the 100i-Deltec.
I like everything in the description, the emergency overflow system with water level indicator, Whisper quiet operation, Extremely low power consumption, Quick and easy removal of the pump, Variable/adjustable DC pump, Includes manual cleaning head. From what I've read, this skimmer is top notch.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 2: Updated build thread on 6/22.

Haus40

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DELTEC SKIMMER GIVEAWAY.jpg

Welcome to @Deltec USA's Skim to Win Giveaway!! Reefers who have been in this hobby any amount of time know that the name Deltec USA means quality!! Their skimmers are famous throughout the industry for being high quality, reliable and effective. And now, you have a shot at taking one home FOR FREE!!!

Just complete the entries below and add your chances up to win a brand new 600i skimmer (or take home the 1000i skimmer if your reef tank is 150-250g)!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the 600i (HERE) or the 1000i (HERE) on the Deltec USA website, and make a post here telling us what you like most about either of these skimmers.

BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

• Bonus 1: Check out the Deltec USA About Us page on their website, and make a post in this thread about something you learned there that you didn't know about Deltec before.
  • Bonus 2: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here. (Btw, it doesn't matter if your tank is brand new or has been up and running for 15 years+, you can ALWAYS start a build thread!)
  • Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  • Bonus 4: Like Deltec USA on Facebook.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize Button Contest.jpg

One winner will be selected to receive a Deltec 600i Skimmer or Deltec 1000i Skimmer depending on your tank size.
  • A Deltec 600i skimmer
1592245352564.png

Technical details
  • Aquarium size 200 to 600 liters
  • Dimensions (LXBXH): 22 x 14 x 51 cm
  • DC Pump Deltec DCC 2 (24V)
  • Power consumption 9 - 21 watts
  • Air volume 900 litre per hour (max.)
  • For sumps with 15 to 25 cm water level

Product Details
  • Highly efficient cylinder shape
  • Safe by newly developed emergency overflow with water level indicator
  • Whisper quiet through a new hollow chamber floor
  • Extremely low power consumption
  • Quick and easy removal of the pump
  • Variable adjustable pump
  • CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

• Or a 1000i skimmer (for a winner whose tank is 150-250g)
1592245391568.png

Technical Details
  • Aquarium size 600 to 1000 liters
  • Dimensions (LXBXH): 23,5 x 15,5 x 52 cm
Product Details

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on July 20, 2020! (Last day to enter is July 19th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Deltec USA for this awesome contest!

Quiet, efficient operation would be perfect for the 125 I’m setting up!

Haus40

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DELTEC SKIMMER GIVEAWAY.jpg

Welcome to @Deltec USA's Skim to Win Giveaway!! Reefers who have been in this hobby any amount of time know that the name Deltec USA means quality!! Their skimmers are famous throughout the industry for being high quality, reliable and effective. And now, you have a shot at taking one home FOR FREE!!!

Just complete the entries below and add your chances up to win a brand new 600i skimmer (or take home the 1000i skimmer if your reef tank is 150-250g)!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

How to enter button contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the 600i (HERE) or the 1000i (HERE) on the Deltec USA website, and make a post here telling us what you like most about either of these skimmers.

BONUS ENTRY BUTTON.jpg

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

• Bonus 1: Check out the Deltec USA About Us page on their website, and make a post in this thread about something you learned there that you didn't know about Deltec before.
  • Bonus 2: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here. (Btw, it doesn't matter if your tank is brand new or has been up and running for 15 years+, you can ALWAYS start a build thread!)
  • Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  • Bonus 4: Like Deltec USA on Facebook.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize Button Contest.jpg

One winner will be selected to receive a Deltec 600i Skimmer or Deltec 1000i Skimmer depending on your tank size.
  • A Deltec 600i skimmer
1592245352564.png

Technical details
  • Aquarium size 200 to 600 liters
  • Dimensions (LXBXH): 22 x 14 x 51 cm

Product Details

• Or a 1000i skimmer (for a winner whose tank is 150-250g)
1592245391568.png

Technical Details
  • Aquarium size 600 to 1000 liters
  • Dimensions (LXBXH): 23,5 x 15,5 x 52 cm
Product Details

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on July 20, 2020! (Last day to enter is July 19th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Deltec USA for this awesome contest!

If deltech skimmers are used in Germany’s largest aquarium, they’ll definitely be up to task for my display tank!

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like most about the 600i is the small foot print!
Aquarium size 55 to 155 gallons, Power consumption 11 watts with 500 litres of air/hr (in normal operation),
Dimensions (LXBXH): 8.75 x 5.5 x 20.25 inches, Footprint 8.75 x 5.5 inches, Body diameter – 5 inches, Cup riser tube diameter – 3 inches, Pump DCC 2 (24V), SWC2 Controller, For sumps with 6 to 10 inch water level

sreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- I like the low power usage and a wide range of water height. Also, like the DC pump!

RYcube2951

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #1: I did not know that Deltec was the first company to offer a needle wheel in their skimmers. That tells me they are forward thinking in implementing new technology to improve their products.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back