Deltec USA SKIM TO WIN Giveaway! Win a Deltec Skimmer!!

kaceyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1: I like the look of the basicly all clear (except pump) skimmer and love the built in controllable pump. My current skimmer is a Reef Octo 150int and takes up far too much room in the sump.

schneidergarrettt60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the small footprint the ability to adjust the pump and it is small enough for my tank. Originally I saw the 1000i and thought that was way too much for my tank but then now seeing the 600i it is a but overkill but there is nothing wrong with that. Right

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2: started build thread

Richard ML

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weekly build thread update:

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the small footprint of the 600 version...More so the quiet operation and the extremely low power consumption...that is something that is a deal breaker for myself...the lower the power consumption, the more favorable it looks to me.

reefer2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly the main reason why I love the deltec 1000i and any deltec in sump skimmers is because I have seen many good reviews and just love the wuiet action and how good it skims, but most importantly because it does not have alot of mocrobubbles escpaing the skimmer which is just a massive plus for me. So I hope I can ein this skimmer and try it out myself!

NJHC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's be honest emergency overflow system, water level indicator, quiet operation and its America n made! What else is there to say! BOOM!

D1.jpg

Welcome to @Deltec USA's Skim to Win Giveaway!! Reefers who have been in this hobby any amount of time know that the name Deltec USA means quality!! Their skimmers are famous throughout the industry for being high quality, reliable and effective. And now, you have a shot at taking one home FOR FREE!!!

Just complete the entries below and add your chances up to win a brand new 600i skimmer (or take home the 1000i skimmer if your reef tank is 150-250g)!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

D2.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the 600i (HERE) or the 1000i (HERE) on the Deltec USA website, and make a post here telling us what you like most about either of these skimmers.

D3.jpg

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

• Bonus 1: Check out the Deltec USA About Us page on their website, and make a post in this thread about something you learned there that you didn't know about Deltec before.
  • Bonus 2: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here. (Btw, it doesn't matter if your tank is brand new or has been up and running for 15 years+, you can ALWAYS start a build thread!)
  • Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  • Bonus 4: Like Deltec USA on Facebook.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

D4.jpg

One winner will be selected to receive a Deltec 600i Skimmer or Deltec 1000i Skimmer depending on your tank size.
  • A Deltec 600i skimmer
D5.png

Technical details
  • Aquarium size 200 to 600 liters
  • Dimensions (LXBXH): 22 x 14 x 51 cm
  • DC Pump Deltec DCC 2 (24V)
  • Power consumption 9 - 21 watts
  • Air volume 900 litre per hour (max.)
  • For sumps with 15 to 25 cm water level

Product Details
  • Highly efficient cylinder shape
  • Safe by newly developed emergency overflow with water level indicator
  • Whisper quiet through a new hollow chamber floor
  • Extremely low power consumption
  • Quick and easy removal of the pump
  • Variable adjustable pump
  • CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

• Or a 1000i skimmer (for a winner whose tank is 150-250g)
D6.png

Technical Details
  • Aquarium size 600 to 1000 liters
  • Dimensions (LXBXH): 23,5 x 15,5 x 52 cm
  • DC Pump Deltec DCC 2 (24V)
  • Power consumption 9 - 21 watts
  • Air volume 900 litre per hour (max.)
  • For sumps with 15 to 25 cm water level
Product Details
  • Highly efficient cylinder shape
  • Safe by newly developed emergency overflow with water level indicator
  • Whisper quiet through a new hollow chamber floor
  • Extremely low power consumption
  • Quick and easy removal of the pump
  • Variable adjustable pump
  • CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on July 20, 2020! (Last day to enter is July 19th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Deltec USA for this awesome contest!

Back