DELTEC USA SKIMMER GIVEAWAY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeling lucky? Enter our giveaway to win a brand new 600i skimmer (or take home the 1000i skimmer if your reef tank is 155-255g)! ⁣⁣

GIVEAWAY-FEB-2022-AD.jpg

⁣⁣⁣
HOW TO ENTER
- FOLLOW & LIKE our pages on Instagram & Facebook!⁣⁣⁣
-COMMENT on the giveaway post (Facebook or Instagram) what you like most about Deltec Skimmers and TAG 3 friends!⁣⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣BONUS ENTRIES
-SHARE our Instagram/Facebook⁣⁣ post on your page!⁣⁣⁣

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 02/17/2022
--⁣⁣⁣
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check our social media pages to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck Reefers!⁣⁣⁣
Thank you for such a great giveaway hope I can win this?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am like a bad penny ya'll.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may have been me that is misunderstanding the rules but I thought you had to tag the 3 people on the social media platform that you commented on.
Crap well I'm out then I had a hard enough time figuring out how to like and comment in IG. Darn kids and their crazy "social" stuff.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crap well I'm out then I had a hard enough time figuring out how to like and comment in IG. Darn kids and their crazy "social" stuff.
Yea I hate social media too, I only have accounts for giveaways. I usually hand my phone to my wife and ask her to do it for me.
im-feeling-old-right-now-leroy-brown.gif

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some one should post a how to for IG and FB on the giveaway site. Just saying for a friend.
Im Old Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

Run Apex 314

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feeling lucky? Enter our giveaway to win a brand new 600i skimmer (or take home the 1000i skimmer if your reef tank is 155-255g)! ⁣⁣

GIVEAWAY-FEB-2022-AD.jpg

⁣⁣⁣
HOW TO ENTER
- FOLLOW & LIKE our pages on Instagram & Facebook!⁣⁣⁣
-COMMENT on the giveaway post (Facebook or Instagram) what you like most about Deltec Skimmers and TAG 3 friends!⁣⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣BONUS ENTRIES
-SHARE our Instagram/Facebook⁣⁣ post on your page!⁣⁣⁣

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 02/17/2022
--⁣⁣⁣
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check our social media pages to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck Reefers!⁣⁣⁣
I want one, been on the hunt for awhile
Hard to find.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back