*** Deltec's SKIM TO WIN Giveaway!! Win an awesome Deltec skimmer for your reef!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader4122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 Would like to win the 600 as I only have a 125 gal, and I have slowly been rebuilding my sump. I like that deltec mentions they use the product and work on it.

Vader4122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #2 - i would be happy with either fleece filter, I've been looking at the different ones. In theory my water would be ran through 10.5 times every hour.

RichReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1.

I am in the middle of a build and have been searching for a skimmer. There are so many choices. My total water volume will be around 200 gallons so the 1000 Series caught my eye.

Like others I have had so many skimmer issues over the years and overflowing is one of those repeated failures. The skimmer's features include a solution for this.

The footprint is even more impressive for the water volume this skimmer can handle.

With todays energy prices the energy saving is a huge plus.

This skimmer kind of makes me jealous because something like this just isn't in the budget. I know your skimmer is worth every penny but there just isn't enough of them.

If I had one of these I would show it off every chance I could. It is very nice.

RichReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 2.

The fleece roller I would choose is the VF5000. It's the perfect size and flow for my build. I like the gearless design and it's ability to be hung ,,,, which appears adjustable.

RichReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 3.

I have been eyeing going with a calcium reactor for a few months now. My SPS growth is starting to make it difficult for 2 part to keep up ... it's getting expensive. I have been trying to make a decision and even the Kalkwasser reactor caught my eye.

RichReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 4.

The E-Flow series return pumps. I am going with an external pump on my current build.

I want to have the least amount of wires in my water. It's not easy finding a return pump to trust.

Spicy Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 4: The E-Flow 16. You can never have too much flow (especially when it’s controllable)

Spicy Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2:
Fleece rollers are magical pieces of equipment. I've always wanted to test them out! The insanely high flow rate is the best feature of these Deltec rollers, I think.

Spicy Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1: Either would be fantastic but the bigger the better for skimmers (think future upgrade use) so the 1000 for me

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2
8000 series due to same dimensions except 1.5 inches wider at the top and can handle much more water volume.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 3
I would first take the kalk stirrer but if strictly a reactor it would be the TWIN-TECH CALCIUM REACTOR (CRTT SERIES), the largest one I could afford. Fully automated sounds awesome. Use it for sps blowout tank.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 4
I would try KAMOER FX-STP WIFI CONTINUOUS-DUTY PERISTALTIC DOSING CALCIUM REACTOR PUMP simply because it is the best in our business with proven results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back