*** Deltec's SKIM TO WIN Giveaway!! Win an awesome Deltec skimmer for your reef!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DELTEC SKIMMER GIVEAWAY.jpg

Deltec USA is BACK with another AMAZING giveaway!! This time, one lucky reefer will win one of the awesome skimmers from Deltec's internal skimmer line up! The winner will receive either a Deltec 600 series or Deltec 1000 series skimmer (depending on tank size).

Deltec has made a name in the reef hobby that's known for quality reliable products. Deltec has over 25 years researching, developing, and creating high efficiency protein skimmers for aquarium systems. These skimmers will provide dependable filtration for your reef for years to come. So be sure to get your entries in today!!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Rules:

1. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the daily or bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  2. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  3. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!
Official Entry: (required to enter) Subscribe to Deltec's newsletter. The form is at the bottom of the Deltec USA homepage: CLICK HERE

BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):
  1. Learn even more about Deltec's 600 series and 1000 series skimmers. Then make a post telling us which one you want to win and why!
  2. Check out Deltec's Fleece Filters and tell us which one you would like to try.
  3. Check out Deltec's reactors and tell us which one you would like to try and how you would use it.
  4. Check out Deltec's line of pumps and tell us which one you would like to try and how you would use it.
  5. Follow Deltec on Instagram.
  6. Like Deltec on Facebook.
  7. Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  8. Start a new thread in any of our general forums (not marketplace, local, or sponsor forums) about any reefing topic you'd like. This can be done once a week for extra entries. Not sure how to start a thread? We're glad you asked. CLICK HERE!
  9. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

A brand new Deltec 600 series or 1000 series protein skimmer (prize will be determined by the tank size of the winner)

600 series.png

1000 series.png

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through May 15th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on May 16, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to @Deltec USA for such an awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #1 - the 600 series would be the perfect size for the long term tank I want whenever I am able to upgrade from a nano

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #2 - saw the VF500 last month, and it looks a sweet way to automate water polishing and nutrient export!

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #4 - the brushless motor and high max head height of the E-Flow 10 would make possible (and simple) to put sump in the basement!

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1: Either would be fantastic but the bigger the better for skimmers (think future upgrade use) so the 1000 for me

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 2:
Their skimmers have always been on my want list for years, if I hadn't inherited my big skimmer then I would have one! I love the air silencer design. The tank I need it for is about 60 gallons in volume so the 600 is probably my best choice.

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2: Not a fleece filter guy but if I had to have one, again the bigger the better so the VF8000

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 3: Definitely the CRTT10000 - I mean calcium reactors are amazing to begin with but to have that upgrade ability later on to dream tank size. That’d be something else

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2:
Fleece rollers are magical pieces of equipment. I've always wanted to test them out! The insanely high flow rate is the best feature of these Deltec rollers, I think.

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 4: The E-Flow 16. You can never have too much flow (especially when it’s controllable)

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 3:
The calcium reactors are just next-level stuff. The height of automation they can achieve is just insane, and the fact that they are upgradeable is incredible! For my low-consumption system I'd probably only need the CRTT 1500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back