DENNIS RODMAN DOUBLE BUBBLE RICORDEA MUSHROOM

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
theyre not harder to keep than a $15 ricordea, maintaining the coloration over years is the tricky part. My focus would be basal food web support first, hq feed different types all frozen or refrigerated rotated in second importance, and last is a hq light acclimated blue and carefully. Params are forgiving, if it was my setup I’d be doing good % water changes routinely to ensure good export of my constant feeding to keep colors sharp. Avoid powerful light runs, lower and deep blue would be my daily runnings

one or two semi high end shrooms or rics would already be running well, verified, before that bad boy above arrives

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really late to this but I am interested in getting one but I can’t find the care level is it easy to care for?

You aren't going to find one, IMO. This was most likely a money grab by the vendor on a rare color for this coral. They probably didn't keep any and the ones that they sold probably died or changed colors. The OP only lasted on this board for 2 months with most of his posts about this shroom. A search based on the name the OP used only points back to R2R.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder how Big Rod Double Bubble is doing OP?

The OP posted this 2 years ago and only had a couple of posts before they disappeared. Most likely they lost their shroom or it changed colors. A google search only comes back to the OPs post here so I doubt there are any OGs of this shroom. There is a good chance there are shrooms like this out there they just have a different name from a different vendor.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back