• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Designer Clown, Starry Blenny, Cherub Angel For Sale

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, getting ready to take a break for a while. Between buying a house that im renovating and working on my pilots license, the money to keep up with the tank properly just isn't there. For those who are aware of my 3D printed Ecotech anemone guards, I will still be making and selling those via the forums like usual.

Anyway I need to re-home my livestock, I will ship overnight but the buyer pays shipping. Otherwise I can meet up if your not too far from the Dayton Ohio area. Just looking for these guys to get a good home. I'll have more threads for selling my anemones soon.

Clown: $40
Starry Blenny: $40
Cherub Angel: $40

20171206_233101.jpg
20170204_195004.jpg
20201018_153108.jpg

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GLWS

I am in the process of converting my tank over to predominantly an Anemone tank. I will certainly be interested. I could take the angel if that works out, but not the clown, and I’m guessing that Blenny needs sand, so he’s out too.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back