Designing the Perfect Small AIO. Post your feature request, or wish list & let's build it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email sent this past Monday to [email protected] but I appreciate your attention.

Anyway, could you get the diagram for this up on the website?

Tenecor® Advantage™ AIO All In One DIY Drop In Kit | Full Wet/Dry | 29 Gallon Standard​

Might be an option and I could cut it down to size. It would be nice to know what it and the other sizes look like; for those of us using non-standard glass tanks. If only I had my own laser table.

I will work on those diagrams today

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulkhead fittings, loc-line, and nozzle all arrived, my pump got delayed and should arrive tomorrow! I'll get it filled and circulating tomorrow and then let it sit till I mess with it over the weeke
So I have a follow on to an idea I already expressed here. Since many consider anything 40 gallons and under (my feeling is 10 gallons and under but the 40 and under fits my idea) I'm going with it.

I've been looking at all the new HushFlow tanks and dreaming--a lot. The idea: take the sump that was designed for the HushFlow Rectangular Mini 22, as-is--no changes, and drop it, centered on the back wall, in a 36x18x16 acrylic rectangle and called it the HushFlow 40 Breeder.

What do you think?
Wouldn’t it be too short? You’d have to get them to make it a little taller so the water line is higher. Other than that I like the idea.

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wouldn’t it be too short? You’d have to get them to make it a little taller so the water line is higher. Other than that I like the idea.
Duh. My bad. Don't know where my mind was, hopefully it will return soon. Should go right to the underside of the top plate.

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duh. My bad. Don't know where my mind was, hopefully it will return soon. Should go right to the underside of the top plate.

I picked up what you were trying to say! That 22 in a larger format would be nice.

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick follow up. Tenecor is sending me a replacement tank (wrong size tank) at the end of next week.
Just a quick update. I contacted Tenecor and canceled the replacement. I decided I like the little 4 gallon fine and I have the seed of an idea what I want to do with it. I'll start a build thread once I start on it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back