Determining An Overall Count For Your Copepods White Pages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

Attached are some of our white pages that will help explain our product, the difference between adult only copepod products vs what we sell as a mix of eggs, juveniles, and adults, as well as how we go about determining the conservative number of advertised densities in our bags. In summary copepods are very small.

You can also read and share the article on our website by clicking here --> Determining An Overall Count For Your Copepods White Pages

As always let me know if you have any questions and don't forget about our 20% OFF COUPON CODE "Reef2Reef" for August ending soon on 8/31 as well as your chance to win a FREE 1/2 gallon 12000+ Poseidon's Feast Live Copepods by posting a photo of your tank here. Thanks!
Determining_An_Overall_Count_For_Your_Copepods copy.png
Determining_An_Overall_Count_For_Your_Copepods2.png
Determining_An_Overall_Count_For_Your_Copepods3.png

twilliard

Tank pests..
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I want to add diversity to my tank what would be your recommendation ?
I have read through your website and understand the directions to introduce.
Thank you!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Twilliard, are you wanting more diversity of copepod species or more diversity of fish and/or coral in your tank? Thanks!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Poseidon's Feast has Tigriopus and Tisbe pods. These two species were chosen because they offer a great nutritional spectrum as well as the hardyness to survive in marine aquariums. The Tig are larger and swim with a jerky motion while the Tisbe are much smaller and smoother swimmers that like to hand out near the bottom of the tank, often where a mandarin is grazing. To add pod diversity I would suggest dosing your tank according to the directions on our wesbite and the actual bottle of product to seed your tank. Maintaining your pod population is best done with a live phytoplankton that is dosed in small amounts routinely. This method ensures that your pods always have a food source present nomatter what life stage they are in and will help them continue to reproduce and populate your aquarium. Let me know if you have any other questions!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back