Did my GHL Doser just die?

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been running a GHL Doser 2.1 alongside a KH Director for about 6 months now. I purchased it used, and it came with a Profilux 4, and another doser, as well as a Powerbar 5.1. I've been using the KH Director and Profilux for monitoring and dosing, but the powerbar is only controlling my ATO at this point. Everything was working. Today, I notices an alarm in GCC saying the doser for the KH Director was not responding. I've been working on this issues all day long which culminated in a factory reset and firmware update. I've gotten the system mostly going again, but the same doser does not come up when I try to add PAB devices. I've power cycled it, and the only lights that come on are the lights in the dosing heads. The logo on top does not come on, nor do the com lights on the back for when you connect it to the KHD. I don't know what else I should be doing to address this. Google doesn't seem to have the answer so far, so hopefully @Vinny@GHLUSA or some other upstanding reefer can let me know what I need to do to address this. Kind of a bummer to have such a cool piece of equipment brick like this.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back