Did PAR lowered with latest firmware update for XR15 G5?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems PARs i am getting before the latest firmware update for my XR15 G5 was higher than after the update.

I only noticed because i had to increased my intensity to 100% from 85% to get PAR closer to my previous reading. I could be wrong and wanted to see if anyone noticed that.

Rando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh, and I thought that I would imagine that my light is now a little weaker than before. However, I have 4x G5 Blue over my tank.

OP
OP
reef-rc

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious is why I am asking. i am using (5) XR15 G5 Pro on my tank.

Raymech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the update , now one of my xr15 won't connect through Mobius.
I fear disconnecting the light from the "tank" on mobius and doing a factory reset , i have read many people end up with a paperweight as the light refuses to re-connect at all. At least the light works, problem is that the light is a few minutes behind schedule compared to the other lights.
The app is bloody confusing for a casual user - point intensity, schedule intensity , overall intensity - why so complicated? There should be an advanced menu for those that want those features.
I hope they update the app soon.

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the update , now one of my xr15 won't connect through Mobius.
I fear disconnecting the light from the "tank" on mobius and doing a factory reset , i have read many people end up with a paperweight as the light refuses to re-connect at all. At least the light works, problem is that the light is a few minutes behind schedule compared to the other lights.
The app is bloody confusing for a casual user - point intensity, schedule intensity , overall intensity - why so complicated? There should be an advanced menu for those that want those features.
I hope they update the app soon.
Yep. I literally just figured this out! But in a bad way, was blesching Andy killing corals because the settings were too intense but I didn’t realize what the schedule intensity vs point intensity all meant....

Rando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I think in the last firmware update of the lamps the worm is in it. one of my four xr30 g5 blue is lagging behind on schedule and was very difficult to add again after I had reinitialized all of the lamps.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back