Blue or Pro?

• Total voters

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just qurious what the poll numbers look like. Please don’t vote If you have not bought the fixture yet.

Dystopium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought the pro. I can adjust the whites down and achieve the same on as the blues. My mixed reef has to have the intensity turned down anyway. I figured unless I was running 100% intensity and just wanted blue, I would be fine with the pro.

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought the pro. I can adjust the whites down and achieve the same on as the blues. My mixed reef has to have the intensity turned down anyway. I figured unless I was running 100% intensity and just wanted blue, I would be fine with the pro.
Good decision. That was my main concern with the pro. I wanted to be able to get it more blue. Thanks for answering that question. :)

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not regretting the pros. You still get the AB+ plus more.
I think the initial reaction is to jump on the blue. There are a lot of blue guys around for sure. Yes, the blue heat sink is cool and blue is actually my favorite color so you’d think I’d be all in.

When it comes down to it, I think most of us like to share pictures & video. I think This may be easier accomplished under the pros. I could be wrong. I also feel like white light (for at least a few hours) during the photo period is definitely beneficial for health.

I need to go out my hands on some and see them side by side. If any of you blue owners can post up some pics of how white the blue can get or pro users post how blue the pro can get it would be very helpful. :)

Back